Monday, September 3, 2018

Six Years

Cook County jail is full of young men of color that are in there just for being a young man of color. Now, does have some up in there that need to be there; however, Zion did not need to do time. Yes, he is doing six years for just being a black boy who was loved and educated.
The Judge in his case was Susan Kennedy-Sullivan, that person that lead the prosecution was GAL David Gotzh, and Joyce was the police. They all for their reasons gave this young man a 6-year sentence that he can get out if he posts bail (we pay the right lawyer that right amount) or good behavior he is out in 2 (at 14 he can tall them all where to go).
I was having a conversation about this and as wild as this sound; this is the facts in this case. The Judge took Zion from the only love that he knew and is making him do time with a person that does to have a clue about love. He gets to make phone calls once he has money on his books and for the most part he is on 10 hours lockdown from 6 pm to 7 am four days a week. I have to say that I am boiling about now about this and I wish that I could address the fact that one of my cousins lied for Joyce and helped to set Zion up.
I feel so bad that I cannot break him out of his jail. I cannot get any help from the higher courts, and nothing in life is free, and we all know that freedom cost. So, I must pay for the best, if I want to get Zion out of jail. Joyce cannot support Zion life, and she was dumb enough to drink that link Kool-Aid and did not understand that those hood women that she knows get link due to one fact and only one.
I do not trust the GAL in this case as he tells lies in his sleep and he has a personal something with Joyce; yes, he hates me, but he also has something going on with her. It is so sad that a 12-year-old young boy of color must do time for a crime he did not do. I would have done time for him; if it would have kept him out of that jail, he is living in. Today is the first day of school in the city, and I do not know where Zion is going, but what I do know just as this was the worse birthday in his life it will also be the worst first day in his life.
Zion was a spoiled young man where he was used to getting the best in life, and now he is used to free Cheez and hand out to make it. He had his own and never had to share, as he was not a hand me down, child. I made sure that all my children got not what they just needed, but also what they wanted. I have Zion safe still with over $80 in it that he had saved up from the work we did, I sit here and think about how he was about to get his laptop as he did not want his game anymore. You take a child that has a silver spoon in his mouth and put a plaster one in and say it for his best.
The Judge, in this case, told the GAL to find a way for her to do what he wanted. His marching order was to find case law to stop Zion from calling. Find case law that gave her the right to put a 6-month OP on me.
This Judge is this case judicial IQ needs to be tested and question and the people in the State of Illinois need to recall her from the beach. The Chief Judge does not have what it takes to do it, or they have too much on him. So it is up to the people to do it, and that is why I am asking for anyone that wants to do it put your info onto this petitions so that we can get this one off the bench. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has a history of giving young men of color time for crimes they did not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment