Friday, September 7, 2018

Missing Child.

My Head hurts as it seems that this is just crazy all the way around. I was driving and got stopped by a Chicago Heights policeman, and the next thing I know it was another one there. So, as I was sitting there waiting this office comes up and ask me for my DL. Now, he said the reason for the stop was due to backlight not being on. Next, it was who Zion Washington is and how is he related to me.
What happens next was just crazy, I was told that he was reported missing and could be with me. My head hurts so bad I just want to scream. This DAM nut was running around to police back in May, and she got the Chicago Heights Police to do a missing person report, and as someone said to me, it was best that I got stop in the heights as I could have been on a flight and it happens to me.
Now, they called her at the station to ask her about Zion, and she told them that Oh she did a report in Chicago letting them know that she had him. Now, that is an LIE. I am so dam sick of this case and what Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh did to me. I was not Zion guardian by myself; for that case I, not his guardian until last year. However, I am the only black man and when it time to toss someone under the bus; do it to the black man.
Now, the police told her that she must go to the police station with Zion and have that taken out of the system; is she going HELL NO. She did not go in the first place. This is just reason after reason why I am just so mad about this case. I talk about how and what it has done to my family and I am just mad ass hell now. What can I do; NOTHING! I am just a black man and what life has taught me that in this land I am not worth much, and my life is worth even little.
It is Pizza Friday, but OMG it feels like it needs to be GIN Friday for me. That DUMB Twitch was asking about was I in custody as that made her day, I bet she rolled up a nice blunt over that one. I get to the point where I just do not care anymore as I talk to the courts, I do all the paperwork right, and I still get the NEGRO treatment. Why can I not be treated like a man? I am so sick of anyone that wants to talk to me about justice and fairness in American and how we are as one. No, sorry I am not! As that police did not see me as anything but a number.
Felon stop one officer pulls you over, and the 2nd one comes up on the front this keeps you from going anywhere. One has you making eye to eye, and the other is in the rear with his dam hand on his gun looking (or in my case trying to look in as I have tinted windows. One said to me, I have done about three reports about this child, as the GAL David Gotzh had her making a report for anything. That why I was hot that when she tried to run someone over, they did not make one, as they did not want to deal with going to court.
I sit here and can only laugh at this, as I use to know some real live street folks who I could look to for help; now I only hang and know the ones that tell me God will make it better; what a JOKE. While Joyce can get people to come and lie for her in court, she even got the GAL telling lies and risking his law license.
That is why I said you know what, I do not care who I must bring down, If you told a lie for her I am coming for you. Those in my family that took sides and help her, they are dead to me, and as such you worry about your job, well you should had thought about that before you lied for her.
That money they think my uncle might get I am going to reach out the other side an come to court for them to talk about his real lie; the one that they want to keep in the dark. I am just so sick and tired of this Bs. I go to the police; courts and I ask for help they tell me to man up and there is nothing they can do. She goes and tells lies, and they want to beat a black man down; Fact I was in that lock up with some guys that talk about the hate they have, and I can you I understand where that comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment