Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Slaves Catchers

Today I spent five hours sitting in Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan courtroom just for her to give me a court date on my motion to vacate her August 6th six months OP.   She had me sit there for the Am call, and I was still sitting there for the afternoon call. That was until the court clerk told me that she was not going to hear my motion. This is the 2nd time that this Judge has done this to me.
Now, my motion was and is on point, I file it online as we are asks to do. I did each and everything that is ask of me under the laws. I mail Joyce a copy back on 9/4/18, and the funny part is on May 24th, 2018 the Judge let Joyce do a motion, wrong, never sent out a copy before or after and did not file it in the clerk office and she gave her an order on it that to this day I have not got a copy of it.
Now, the Judge used that order to lock me up and still to this day Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan will not do the right thing and take herself off our case. So once more I am going to do a motion to remove her; this time I am asking that the case is moved from that courthouse. I was told by so many that it is no way I am going to get a fair hearing from this Judge.
So, I do what I must do and what gets me, and this is not to step on the toes of anyone, but there are too many scared asses African American Lawyers out here. Let me drop this on you, the reason that might be the case where there are police eating a bullet; well they know what they have done and cannot live with it anymore.
I said this, and I stand by it, for the dirty cops and wrongfully Blackman lock up in jail; there was and is someone that looks just like them that knew about it and said nothing. You are more at fault than the clear person that set them up. You see they would never let you do what they do to use, to someone that looks like them.
Case in Point, once more not to step on the toes of anyone, but there is no way I can or would want to be a mason, I have been asked, but no sorry. Tell you why rosewood (I think) the black cop did something to a white person and the white cop slapped him like a child and told him you do not touch White Folks. Now, other parts, White Mason asked are you a traveling man, and they were both masons until the other mason came with the ropes to lynch.
I am sorry, it is not in my DNA to forgive or to forget (I am a history major); so, for me, I think about the White man that spit in my step-father face when I was a child. I think about going to school in upper Michigan when a White Judge told me to stop dating White women; I can go into the times and ways that I have been taught over and over that in their eyes I am a nIgga. But what gets me and hurts me is that they do this with the blessing of someone that looks like me.
So, when you ask me over, and over why I am so dammed hard on my sisters and black folks, well, I say this, and you take it for what it is, Master did not Catch runaway Slaves; other Slaves were the best slaves catchers. I say this, and this is the truth a Judge is not God, she/he is and were elected by the people do the will of the people. Now fact these Judges are not doing our will, so this fall VOTE NO TO ALL JUDGES ON THE BALLOT.
I Am voting No to each one of them, as they are in a club where they get into that position and die there as they get the God mindset and they do what they want, good or bad they do this. You are paid by the people to do the will of the people, and they are not doing that. Black or White Vote them Off the Bench. Do you know what message the people will send by doing this? However, like sheep, I am sure many of you will not. You do not know the power of a Judge until one is doing you wrong, I knew and know their power.



No comments:

Post a Comment