Friday, September 28, 2018

oh STOP!

I can tell you that as a man of color I do not care what anyone wants to say clear privilege is as real as it can get.
I did not talk about how the gangster lawyer wanted to make a verbal threat to me about what he was or would do if I kept trying to get my money back from putting my Uncle remains to rest.
Well, let me say that my body woke me at 3 am, and I just wrote my motion and E-filed it to let him know that I choose the last name Muhammad as that was not birth name, and I did so with the mindset that I might get treated differently.
Well, let me give a short story, my uncle Micky as we called him; passed last year. Now, this is Joyce grandfather (father as she called him). Now, all I knew about Joyce was stories I was told by my grandma (a fact I was a grandma boy), and that was all of them are as crazy as the sun that comes up.
Now, grandma was one that said her mind and would let you know that she did not like you (my daughter is named after her and just like her).
So, Micky died broke after a lifelong addiction to anything he could put up into his body; yes, he was a significant drug user. Real story Joyce left Zion at the dope boys house during the three months that she had him and my uncle had to get him, they knew that was his grandson, how did they know; well he was one of their best customers. I cannot make this shit up.
So, he died, and I got hit up for some money to have his remain taking care of, and at first, I said NO. Well, I was told that there was a case in court as he was hurt in the nursing home that he was in.
You know the story no one would go see him, and he was just left that as he lost his leg due to drug use and Joyce did not go see him, she did not go see her mom in the crazy house. The only reason she posted those pictures on her page is due to the fact that she thinks it is going to be a payday in court.
So, I just read the case and let me break it down, one law firm is suing the nursing home, and the other is over his estate. Now, the one over the estate is the one that does not want me to get my money.
The fact there is nothing in the estate right now; however, once the case it settles it will be. So, let’s say they get max $100k (that is a joke as we are talking about an old man of color that was very sick); the first law firm gets their 30% off the bat, and now it is the other law firm as I am sure they are sitting on an excellent 20%.
So that leaves $50k, wow someone is rich; oh STOP! The daughter my first cousin; well she is a guest as Mental INN with the great state of ILL and what do we know about that? When you are in a state-run anything they get your money, they take your house; they do what they must do so that those bills are paid.
As I sit here and laugh as I know firsthand one week with them can cost you a nice $10k on the books. So, they are going to place an excellent hold on those funds; however, the lawyers will not say this to my family (as they are DUMB); to say this will make them not want to keep on fighting in court. So, for me and that $1300 I am trying to get will cut into what they get, and that is why the fight.
The two days that gangster lawyer came to fight me in court, I bet you anything his bill is $4k for that. Who is paying it, well the estate is, once more pad the bill.
So, I am going to do what I do best, and that is come into their case and fact find, I do not think this was the best decision and to be real, it was very dumb dumb.
However, it is what we do a lot to times we go for the low low; we take the pennies as others look for the dollars. I paid over $600 a month in life insurance, and I do such because I am with a great company and I am thinking long term. A fact I am going to leave this place, and if I go after Danny, I know my Co- Caption (Stacie) is going to hold it done and take care of her brothers and the money.
Joyce is DUMB, a lot of my family are DUMB; they are money hungry and will sell their own for such, and it is regrettable that I must feel and say this, but it is true. My uncle Haymon said to me before he left this world that he knows that I am the only one that would never sell the family for gold and this was deep, and I am sure many of you might not get this.


I do not want to spend all this money in court fighting to get Zion back; however, it is a fact that Joyce is pimping him out and I have to do what I need to stop that.

No comments:

Post a Comment