Saturday, September 1, 2018

He Will Hate You!

A product of your environment is authentic, as we all become what we are around and yes there are some that overcome this, as they have someone in their life to help them do such. Tonight, I receive this from the baseball team that I helped coach last season, and it made me cry as Zion is missing from the team picture.
You see Joyce did not care about him playing baseball and I do not live in wonderland. I know with 100% fact that Joyce did not care about Zion playing baseball for only one reason, he had a life that she did not, and she was jealous of him.
Joyce did not get that she is cancer, and it was no way she was going to be a part of our family, and today it is no way in hell that she will be. I do not care what or who thinks that we should just work this out with her for Zion.
If Joyce wants to turn him into a DOC or DOA  number that is and will be his choice. As I do not back away from what I said, he is going to hate her for the rest of her life when he gets old enough and read about what she did to him. I was told to write a book about this, and I am.
My book will be about what my family had to go through to give Zion a life. What Joyce put our family thought and all the BS that we had to deal with. It will talk about all the facts in this case as I have each and every court record; order and motion in this case.
I am not going to write a book about what I think happened; I am going to write one about what did happen. Joyce took a child that was on the path to greatness. Zion had some baseball skills, and he loved the sport and wanted to play in high school and on. 
Fact it cost about $600 on up to sign your child up for baseball as it cost more for this sport than any other. Fact Joyce gets food stamps; Zion has gone from a child that had his own bank acct to one that has his name on a  Link card.
So how on earth can Joyce pay for him to play,  when she cannot afford to feed him now? What gets me so mad is the fact that the Judge and GAL did what they did because they hated me. Now Joyce can hate me all she wants, but unlike that Judge and GAL, if Zion needed something or god forbid got sick, Danny and I are the only ones that could help her, and we are not.
I told this to the GAL in the Adoption case when Joyce took Zion; she also took on all the bills that come with him.  Sorry, she wanted to be a mom, so now she will have to pay to play. His eyeglasses are not free, Joyce needs to wake up, as Trump has made so many cuts to aid. Now, Zion will not be going to his own private Dr. anymore (where he knew her, and she has been his Dr. since he was 3)
Zion will do the Free clinic with Joyce; he will not get his lunch made for him to take to school anymore.  In all the years he was in school he never ate the school lunch. I had to buy his lunch for him each week, and on those days I forgot it was going to get him the Veg Kids Meal at $6 a pop.
This young man has gone from the life of a middle-class child; to one of a poor child and it is and will be a shock to him. So, what will he do? Well, he wants the best in life, so he is going to become a product of his environment. So, the next time a young black boy pulls a gun on you, or car jack you; you better look at him good as that young man will be a Zion.
This is the reason why I decided to become the head coach next season (Zion is not playing fall baseball, as this was the first year he could), as I have one love outside of my children and that is helping to keep young black boys from putting that gun to your head.
Last week a young woman was killed by young men who had a mother just like Joyce and a Judge like Susan Kennedy-Sullivan. Also in the news that young man that was gun down by the CPD mother was trying to avoid going to court as she does not want to talk about his past. As once more he was a young man that Zion can become.
I am sorry to be so harsh about this, but I talk about the young men I met in Cook  County Jail.  I talk about one that called his dad all kinds of B’s and H’s, and he told him that he hated him and when he gets out he is going to Muck Him up! This young man talks about how his dad has done nothing for him.  Well as I said that would be Zion.
You tell me and keep it real; you have everything you could want in life, and someone takes it all away from you, and they do it for one reason, they are jealous; what will you feel about them?
As a child I never wanted for anything in life as my mom got everything I wanted for me, and that was the case until I turn 17th, and my stepfather came into the picture, and he told her to stop buying me everything and let me, man, up.
Well, I hated him for some time for this; that was until I got the point where I said, he did what he did, but it was my mom that cut me off. Well, Joyce came into Zion life for one reason and only one, she wanted to help so that she can live.
Joyce was not smart enough to understand that the government has cut all that off (as they should). No more hands out just because you have a child. I know that Link does not get you Pizza Friday, or birthday where you can go shopping and pick out your gifts up to $200. Or new everything for back to school. No Link gets you moving twice a year; not having lights on, not having your own cell phone. For that, He WILL HATE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment