Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Like does not = Love

What is the trade deadline for a family? This one of mines seems to muck me each time they get. My Uncle died last year, and I get this text/call about giving money to have his remain taking care of. I ask why? The state will take care of that for FREE.
Negros with no money always want to go out like they had money. So, I give money with the understanding that what every case that is pending in court I will get my money back. So, that is a yes that money will be the first thing paid, even before the lawyers get their money. OH no I did not catch that part. Lawyers always want their money first.
So, I say it is better that I get me a court order to get my money just in case. So, what comes next, the person who does not have a dam penny to put on anything is over the case now. As her mother is lock away in a nut house. So Joyce and the GAL does not want me to get my money back.
So, I have court in less than 5 hours for a hearing on if my case should be dropped. Get this; they are saying that the time for me to request my money has past and I did not do it before the deadline. WTF, time; OH hell no. You all did not tell me to make a request and you all knew that I was owe money.
Now, the dumb shit. These family members of mine think in their minds that oh yes we are going to get all that money. You all are some negro looking to get $5 rich dummies; backtrack the daughter is in a NUT HOUSE! The state is and will be the first to get their hand on any money (right after the lawyers get theirs).
So, when anyone asks me why I do not deal with my family. I have been mucked over time after time about my money; I give it out (as to say loaned is a JOKE) and I never see it coming back. I do not even feel like going as I am sick of courts and I know I am sick of NEGROS also (Broke one at that).
I call ADT to get my alarm, and I get told about my outstanding Light Bill in a state that I do not and have never lived in, once more I got Muck on that one also.
I am at the point in my life where I too want to go off and just live by the ocean and write my book; this year I was going off if you all recall it was Africa for my 50. Tickets paid and did not go; why I was in court on some BS that Joyce was trying to do. That was money that I lost, ticket paid for, and I could not go; once more due to the so-called family.
I must fight Clear people out here in these streets as they have one job and that is to destroy black males. I keep saying to my sisters I am happy for you. The jobs, the money and all that you have gotten. But you all better know that saying success is nothing without someone to share and love it with is the real deal. I do not care how or where you think you are in life, growing old alone is not a happy feeling.
The money will not love you, and it sure in hell will not take care of you! Wait if I got money I can pay someone to do that. Sorry boo boo, they do not love you, they do it for the pay and trust me it will be a big difference.
My uncle that Joyce talks about how much she loved him as he was her grandfather and father in her life, well he died in a nursing home where no one loved him, and that is why they are saying he as abused.
Where was Joyce, she sure in hell was not going there to see him. Now she wants to post these pictures on her facebook like she was in his life. The judge asks her where was his remains and she did not know.
Her mom that she talks about how much she loves her is locked away in the funny farm. Wait that is your mom that you love, and you are not taking care of her? Once more love and like are two different words and actions.
She likes Zion, she likes her mom, she liked her grandfather; but she Loves herself and the men in her life! So, I have to say Stop it is 4:44... Carry on; I am at the point in my life where I should not be spending the time to prove things that do not and should not need to be convincing.
I can march a busload of men into court that has paid Joyce for sex; I can bring in women that she has worked with and they can tell stories about her. How she worked them at Walmarts to give her money and food for Zion when she did not have him. Bring in the men that she lied and said was Zion dad, to get money for them.
But in the end, as I was told none of that is essential, as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said it best, she does not like me. I dare to be a Negro that stands up and fights and knows and understands my rights, and since I stand as a man, she is going to beat me like a slave.
The day she locks me up in jail I tell you that I did not bow my head and that pissed her off more as she did not break me. They wanted to BUCK me as that is what master does to those negros that dare to fight back, BUCK THE SLAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment