Thursday, September 6, 2018

High IQ

Up since 4 am and I have had a good day so far.  My son is working on his master in Edu, and I have asked him to reach out to me for any help that he might need. Well, he sent me his paper that he did, and I was able to fix it for him as I want him to know how to scholar writes. Now, my blogs and post are not written in a scholar format due to the fact that I write them in a personal format to get my feeling across. Now, there are some that will question this; however, as I say all the time it easy to correct someone else but dam hard to correct yourself.
I find that I must do this a lot of times; when I am doing work on my house I have two voices in my head saying to me, no do not do it that way or do not take shortcuts and spend extra as this is your place. I have to go back and make sure that all my studs are on point and my 90 are 90; I tape and do not take shortcuts on the electoral work. All these things are done on each and every house that has been built, do not fool yourself that the builder made some shortcuts as if he did not he would still be working on it.
I have always wanted to be the father to my children that I did not have; I do not hide from the fact that my father and I did not get along until I was at Jackson State. A fact many of you did not even know I had a dad, as I did not talk about him before JSU. I am and will be in my children live, and it is so sad that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh hated this fact. These two did not like the fact that I was a father to Zion.
Now, Joyce is just a nut, so for her, it was not about me being a dad to Zion, it was about the fact that I would not let her come into my family like a daughter. I will not back down from the fact that she was a cancer (fact) and I was not about to let her come into my house when I had a daughter or for that bring her around my boys. I did try to help her, and like a snake, she bit me too many times, and it was her caseworker that told me that she might be your cousin but never trust her or be along with her and I was not.
Now, Today I have some work to do, and I must come up with about $$$ before the end of the week as I have decided on who I am going with as our new lawyer. They are on point, and they know this case, and they also have a high IQ for what is going on, and I feel that they will do their best and not let me get in the way. I think they understand that I can take a back seat and let them do their work, they must show me that Zion is essential to them and not my money.
I told them that I love all my children and I would give my life for them as they are who and what I live for, and this case has caused me many nights of no sleep. Right now, I had to think about how it is raining out and did Zion go to school today; what will he eat. Joyce does not have a clue about him, and she is the hot chip; juice person and these are two things that Zion does not eat.  A FACT she cannot afford Zion and had he been with her from birth he would be her child, as she would have raised him in the street.
WE (black) are talking about who we should choose to be the next mayor in the city, and I have to ask this question; just because that person looks like me, does that say to me that they think like me? We have a black Chief Judge, and black folks are lock up more than anyone else, we have a black person (woman) over the State Attorney’s office, and cops are and will get off for killing black people and once more we are still charged more than anyone else. So, tell me what good black folks have seen from having a someone that looks like them over them?
For me I want and will away want someone that is fair; I would love to have the presiding Judge over this case as she is fair, and she goes by the laws. Her legal IQ is very high. The BS that is and has been going on would not have happened. I have to come up with money before the end of the week for only one reason, and that is a person that looks like me put a person in the position to hurt Zion and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment