Sunday, September 2, 2018

We know what you did

I have been doing my best to stay busy, as I find myself sitting and thinking about Zion and what is he doing; I sit up and think about all the money I was forced to spend up to this point. I think about the fact that I have to go out and hire a new lawyer this week. I think about all the reason that I am at this point of my life, and it keeps coming back to broken justice system that time after time fail men of color. 

Yes, there is unjust for women of color; however, I keep going over the number that I do not think many of you get African American males to make up 5% of total US population; however, we are 85 % of that lock up in the jails. I ask you what the difference if someone looks like myself and someone that looks like the GAL; well his dad who looks like him, can kill a child and not do a day in jail. Someone that looks like me can have their life taking for just sitting in a car.

We do not live in a world that is fair, and we will never live in one that is.  We live in a world that sees color and race first and everything else second. I am a man of color, that is what the woman who walks past me in the stores see first. That GAL when he called me for the first time he did not see a 50-year-old man, no he saw a boy. I have about 15 years on him, and he saw me as a little black boy. He talks to his little son better and would give him more respect than he gave me. Why? That is the fabric of a racist. 

Racist has the need and wants to be in control so bad, for them to think about not having that power makes them sick. I see so many black people in power in cook county however what is power if you have a child mindset?  Those black people in power are always looking over their shoulder thinking when it masters going to send them back out to the fields with the other field hands. I am bight enough to have been a house negro but trust me; I would have been one of those dead negros. As I would have jumped or got tossed off the boat as I am not going without a fight. 

I will never forget the lies the GAL told.  The way the judge talked about me as I was nothing to her. The lies she told. I could not get justice from a man that talks about all that he has done for the black and brown folks of cook county. Give me a White person that does what is best for me as race is not essential to me.  I have been stab in the back by both black and white folks. I have cried all that I am going to do for the day, and I keep saying that I am going to get me a poster and go down to ABC and get on the news. 

My post is going to read “STOP THE KILLING IN CHICAGO! How? VOTE NO FOR JUDGE SUSAN KENNEDY SULLIVAN and REMOVED DAVID GOTZH as A GAL! Yes, I want a nice size poster that will have a link to my blog. I have been passing out my flyers in the courthouse as I want all the other judges to know these people name.  
Our minds are controlled by what we hear and what we read. When anyone reads my blog, they will question each and everything that any one of these two say. When the GAL tells a Judge, he mails or drops off anything; they will know do not trust him. When this Judge is up for election, I want her name to be in the back of everyone minds VOTING NO. I need some sleep as I have not been since Friday as I cannot sleep when my mind is in overdrive.

I know what Joyce did last summer, and I also know that she is trying to make another man think he is Zion birth father as she is trying to get her some money. I want to let the GAL know as I am sure he read this; you are not your dad, anything happens to my son, I am not going away as those Hispanic people did; it is you and I until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment