Thursday, September 6, 2018

How much?

How much? How much for the little negro boy is what I have been asked as all the legal minds that have investigated this case all say that what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan did was not in the guidelines of the law.  However, how much do I have to pay to make her wrong right? 

If it were not for the GAL and his racist bias I would not need anyone to fix this, as my motions and case laws that I cite should stand no itself or I could take it to the higher court on my own. However, the GAL in the case who is not acting as a lawyer had done 24 motion to stop something that I have asked for or to get my case toss out of the appeals court. Once more how much for the Negro boy?

I have been told to write about this to Father, Rev, Sen, Congress, you name it. Well,  I have written to them all.  However, sorry Zion does not have a trust fund, he has not killed anyone, he does not come with a headline grab, so his life is not worth anything to anyone but my family and I. We love this little boy; we have watched him grow from a baby into a young man. I can recall his first tooth, the time we had to spend the nights in the hospital when he was having surgery.

All these are memories that he recalls, and he also knows that the woman that birth him into the world was not there, she did not call, she did nothing as she was living her life (she knew about it). She is still doing the same, leaving Zion with this John or that one and this was done with the help of two people that lied from her in court. One is blood to her, as to me I do not clam anyone that would put the life of a child on the line to help someone get some food stamps.

I talk about the fact that I have reached out too many and only two have written back (outside of the DOJ, AG and other legal groups; however, they did it to see if there is a case to send someone to jail); the Chief judge with his “my hands are tie” letters and Clerk Dorthey Brown. I have sent faxes, emails and all the that I have and to this date nothing as I am not a fool to think anyone of them cared. If I can be honest with you.  Most people in power or office do not care about the people, and they sure do not care about those of us that are black.

Why they know we only vote in less than 30%, and that is not going up, and it can only go down; so, if you only look to get 3 out of 10 to come and vote, who do you need to do anything for that group. They will run some adds or give something to the church and be up in there on Sunday talking about how they are doing Gods work. Sorry they are not, they are doing their work, and as soon as they know they got that 3 out of 10 votes; it is on to the nest church.

If we have a system that is made up of laws and justice; tell me why do I have to pay to get Zion back? How come the courts will not just say, you know what, we got this wrong, and we need a do-over. The reason that they do not say this is for one and only one reason, I hurt two people feel and, one does not court. The GAL, in this case, is not there for Zion or the Judges; he is there for CVLS and only CVLS, so I asked this question if I had $10K for this case right now, could I get Zion back? Then tell me how come I cannot get him back with just a $100?

Well, that is why justice is not free, and in 2018 we are still selling young black boys on the slave block, as that is what this is about. I pay I get Zion back; I do not he stays in the hell he is living. I have no love for the people in this case; I know why they do what they do. What I do not understand is this, if all these people knew what is said about this Judge, how come to this point no one has spoken up about her. Why did it take the life of my son for the judge's feelings to come to light?

I read 28 years since a judge has been voted off the court, wow and we want to speak about pay to play. This is a joke, as there are judges on the bench that should be locked up with the people they are sending to jail. I am sending this to the top 3 people of color in cook county, and two might be looking to be the next Mayor of Chicago (one is already looking) I want them to know that if you want to help stop crime in the city try love!





No comments:

Post a Comment