Friday, September 14, 2018

Nice does Not Work

Life is but what you make of it, and it is one thing I have always been taught (from the best) never lie to the Fed and always keep a paper trail, you never know what or when it might come in hand. So, when I file anything in court, I print out a hard copy and file that also. We are an e-filing system however when the E goes down the paper will be there. So yesterday I got an email from one of our Senator; Senator Durbin sent me an email about this case it is about the same as I have gained from others put the focus on the Chief Judge and the Cook County system.
So, that is what I have done. If anything happens to Zion, I am going to do a Paul Vallas on them as he just saw his Mayor chance go from high to oh HELL NO!. That letter he got years ago and overlook is what did he in. And that is what most politicians do, they overlook the small things as they do not benefit them. I do not lie, and it has been only one person that has reached out to me, and that was and is Clerk Brown. She gave me 10 min of her time; now I do not know if she cares or not, but she did listen to me.
The Chief Judge does not have what it takes to be head of anything, and the Cook County Democrat party leader had done nothing. She does not have to feel bad, my state senator, cook county board member and so on have not said anything. And they all are women of color; they do not say or do anything as it does not benefit them. They used the backs of black folks to get into office and get so used to being there that they forgot who got them to the dance.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is not on the ballot this year, but she sure in hell will be next time, and I want to see who get behind her? I want to see the Cook County Democrat come out and support her when it is a joke about how she switch over to become a democrat only to win a seat as a Judge. Her record was nothing, so she was not going to win it on her own. Now, these are facts that were told to me by someone in the ranks.
The Chief Judge had a close call the last go around, this time it will be a toss-up as he is not going the job and will of the people. After all, he looks at it as the Judges are the ones that voted him as Chief, however it was the people that voted him into office. This is whey I am aking each and all of you to VOTE No when it comes to the Judge. If you do not vote that is the same as giving them a yes vote.  This court took my son, changes his life from good to hell bad and all because I had the balls to be a Black (real) Man and stand up and say not that is not right.
I sat in that courtroom for 5 hours this week and case after case Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said the same lie over and over about the rights and job of the GAL. I wanted to stand outside her courtroom and hand out flyers to let any now that their rights are. I want to let each and all mother just to lie and if she says anything to you, just bring up this case and say double standers. As in this case, the dad did not need anything; the guardian did not need to know anything. So do nothing and this Judge will give you the child back as your right are more than anyone that child might have.
I have made up my mind that I am not giving another lawyer anything to talk to them; I do not need anyone to tell me how this case was fuck up by the Judge and GAL and how I need to be nice to them. Being nice did not and will not get my son back. I am going to be in their sleep. I want them to never forget that name ZION!

No comments:

Post a Comment