Wednesday, September 12, 2018

“My baby momma.”

That is my Baby Mommy; Wow, we ask ourselves why do clear folks look at us in the light that they do. I was in court, will address that next. So, these two brothers were there as the mother of their children had died, and they wanted their child. Now, these are sibling that will grow up in 2 different households. Of them said when asked who does he live with? He said, “my baby momma.”
Now, I do not give a fuck what or where you walk into those people house you need to be on point. Next both of them were in their 30’s, and both had the sag going one. One just got out of the joint, and yes, the other just lived with his baby momma. It makes me want to cry at how we are looked at in the eyes of others as they do not respect us. How can they when we lack respect for self.
Now, to court, I was there on an emergency motion about that OP that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan placed on me. I did the paperwork right, I e-file on 94/18, and I took it to court for an emergency hearing. Now I was there last Friday, and I was told right away that it was not going to happen, and the case was on the call this week. Now, I knew it was not and said such; however, I was told it was.
So, it was not on the call, and I sat in that court from 6 hr. (left and came back for the Judge Break); and in the end, I was told that she was not going to hear my motion. Fact Joyce took some chicken scratch that she put on paper and did not and to this date has not sent us anything she has file in this case. Well, the judge listens and gave her motion life and an order. I am so sick of this game; this Judge does not like me, and I do not care. Why does she not leave this case? I tell you why; she knows that the voters of Cook County are Lazy and will just voter her back in.
I called Atty Sam Adams (I know I cannot buy him lunch, let alone afford his bill); however, I need help as this is not working out. I am tired, and I am just sick of this court. I am going to do all that I can to get this case out of her courtroom, and it would seem that she wants me gone. If so why does she fight so hard to keep the case, well the Judge has much up so much that she does not want anyone to see what she did to a little black boy.
I am going to take one hr. to get myself some cold water and pop me a few pills for my head and get back out into these streets as I have work to do. I Am always knock upside my head as this system likes to test a black man; however, I am in this fight until I take my last breath as I know what I am fighting for. That Judge said something from the bench that makes me question a lot about her. However, in the end, if you all do not care about she is doing to young black and brown children in cook county, I do not. I am just going to do what I can to save one.

No comments:

Post a Comment