Saturday, September 15, 2018

I am Bless

First and foremost I do not do the religions thing. However, throughout all the bullshit that the Judge and Gal have put me thought I can say as a 50-year young black man I am blessed.
I know that all 4 of my children love me (and their mom also does). I have not bee the best at a lot, but I have been a dam good dad. I have put two through school and working on a 3rd and will get Zion back and see him get back on track.
As they put an order of protection on me for saying to Joyce that Zion is going to hate her when he turns 14. I do not back down from that. She took him from the only family he knows. She took him from living a life of love, to living one with pimps and hoes. Real talk as it can get, he has been placed and sees things that he should never see in his lifetime.
Zion has a passport that he was getting stamps on. He was to play travel ball this fall, and now he plays dodge bullets. That is not the life for any young man of color and it sure in hell was not the life for him. It is this reason and more that make me take a Knee.
I am not some paper made brother like many of you out there, I do not take a knee and watch the game out of my side eye. Outside of my children, it is nothing in this world that I cannot give up or walk away from.
I am not weak, and I do not look or depend on anyone. I was there trying to see why I had a short and it took me a few seconds; however, I put all new everything in our places, so it was just me going back and tracing the lines.
I have never been to school or taught how to do what I do; it just comes from the blood of those that came before me. Funny as I just thought that I am the oldest Passmore (my mon side) male living; so that makes me the patriarch of the family.
As such I can say that our family is doom, we have young people coming up less educated, or no education at all. My grandma and her brother were not ones that were educated through school. However, it was something that they push.
I have done all that I can to keep this going, I use to talk to Joyce about stop letting DCFS pimp her out, and she pimps them. However, just like many in my family she was and is lost to the streets. I will be dammed if I let Zion go too the streets.
So, I stand by the letter that I wrote her, and I double down on it. If this Judge does not correct this fuck up, I am not going to stop. My case is already in the high court, and I will take it up to the highest court if I need to.
I am blessed where I can write my motions and briefs, bake a pie, do a tune-up, talk politics, and build a house. As I pop my collar, it is not that much a brother cannot do. I am sure that some or you nay-sayer will name something (IE I suck at spelling).
I was not going back over to the building as I was going to call it a night, however, I am going to get that last line in as I have made up my mind that I am going to run my duck work. I have been reading up on it and I know I can do it, I just had a fear about can I do it right.
One good thing about the work I do, I am doing it, so if I do it wrong, I can go back and correct it. SWA is running a special and I want to book my winter trip so bad as I feel that we will have Zion back. I need to take him somewhere to get this pain out of his soul.
I was taking my boys to Cuba over the summer as I wanted them to see what it feels like to be a man and to be somewhere and not be judged by there race. To play baseball and watch how free the people of Cuba are. I want them to grow and love the place as I do.
I do not knock how anyone spends their money, I just question, why give your money to people that cannot stand you? I am thinking about going to my favorite black own restaurant. I do not run from the fact that I am a Black man first and I support my own before I give my money to anyone else.
Like I said I take a knee and keep it real while doing such; can you say the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment