Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Government Push-ups.

It is an easy as 123! I had a conversation today with a lawyer, and she wanted to know why does it take two days (the time the Judge has set for the trail) to decided and answer something that can be done in 10 seconds.
The heart of the case comes down to the simple civil code of producers; did Joyce file a motion and get service on it? That is a NO! However, after all this time and money we have been dealing with the fact that the GAL and Judge both knew this; however, they still had a hearing.
So, she was not able to be there as she is doing something else on the 10th and 11th; but she said that all the judge must do is ask the simple question and get a simple answer. Nothing, in this case, has been simple.
Going back to last year, not one thing since GAL step into this case.  He stands in court and cites laws and statutes like ABC and not one time did she say anything about the fact that service was not done or attempted. 
So now here comes the bull into the case that gets me, well; Joyce did not get service, and since the judge gave Zion to her what the harm is? That tells you what our courts think about a young black boy; it tells me what the GAL thinks about a young black boy.
For the rest of his life, this is something that he is going to carry with him. That young man does not forget anything, and I am sure this nightmare is going to be glued to his memory.
You go and spend a night, week or month in jail and tell me that it will not affect you, this young man was going to have a summer of his life.
He was going to FL with his uncle Mike and his family, he was going to Cuba to play baseball, and this was the year to try out for the fall ball team. This school year was his year, 7th grade was going to set the path for high school and beyond.
I am so just dam sick of talking about this as it seems that no one cares; we are just talking about a young black boy, and they were going for a dime a dozen back in the day. You can have a black boy and work him, but if you had a black girl, you had a money maker; as she would produce more black boys and girls. Master sure did not need a black boy to help with that, just look in the mirror at all these black folks with clear features.
Do not forget that this election is one that you can stop this, removed these Judges from the bench that are not doing their job, VOTE NO to all the judges that are up (unless you personally know them to be doing their job).
Do not like someone tell you what they are doing as they lie. The church needs to get out of the business of telling black folks how to vote and stay in their lane. The church is there to save souls; not tells us who to vote for.
In courtroom 1806 on October 10th and 11th at 2 pm at the Daily center, we are on the call, and I ask that people come out and sit and hear what the judge and gal does. I am going to pay once more to have a court reporter there as I must persevere the record for the appellate court. I do not have faith in the lower court; not a lot in the higher court, just hope that 2 out of the three want t see justice.
I am up as the rain is coming down and I think about how I had to take something for the first time in a while for my sinus, and I cannot help but think about what Zion is doing. It makes me cry to think that right now he is somewhere with someone one looking for us. That young man is left by himself to make it as Joyce is not there with him, the stories my man is going to tell me about his time in jail. 
I do not have the love for many in my family, as they all had a hand in this.  For those that help Joyce by telling lies; to that dumb one that keeps saying that is her cousin; you are not. To the one that stood in court and put her hand in the air, to tell the truth, and told a lie.
My family is like many others black ones, we are lost, our young people do not value education and they are just looking for hands out. They want government hands out and not looking for government push-ups.  Do not feed me, teach me how to grow my own and cook it. We go out to eat more than ever before due to the fact that we do know how to do it ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment