Monday, September 3, 2018

Below Your Grade Level.

Yes Rain, now bad news for me as I had to stop working and only need to replace these gutters. However, the fact someone just got a lifeline. This rain just saved someone life; that is a real as it can get. Now, not to say that he/she will not get killed later today, but they get to see 1 pm. This is a very said fact, but it is so true, hey the rain might have just saved my life as I keep saying bullets do not have a name on them.
I was asked why? Why are we as black people last in everything good and first in everything that is bad?  The reason is 100% on us; yes, we were slaves, and many of us are still slaves today; however, too many of us are slaves because we want to be slaves. A sister who seems to be the only one of out three that will say anything about my post, talk about how black man is and should hold some responsibility for how we (black people are).
Well, she is 100% right as we should, that GAL and Judge and Joyce wanted to remove me from Zion life as I am a strong black man and they cannot control him as long as I am there. Well, this is what happened to a lot of black families we have too many being lead by a woman. And I am sorry if this touch some of you at home, but a woman should never lead or run a house, that is and was the job of the man.
You do not see anyone else doing this but us; we have let out ex-slave master come in and brainwash us to the point where our men think they it is better to be a woman than a man. I coach baseball due to the fact that my passion in life is to make the difference in one little black boys’ life. Zion and I would take one of his friends or teammates to the Sox game so that young man can enjoy having that father-son bond.
I stood in courtroom 1806 as a White man (the GAL) stood there and talked about how and why I should not be in Zion life. I stood there as if I was in 1818, not 2018; as this man talks about me as I was his slaves that just came off the ship. I cannot fight a system that has been made to kill off the black man in the family. We talk about what and how Dr. Cobsy was and is an evil man, but they still show that man who admitted to doing things with young children shows on tv.
We are lost, and no one is going to help us but us.  So, for me, I am going to go broke, and I do not sleep as I am not going to let them take Zion. You all do not take my words to heart, I am doing all that I can to make sure that you do not see Zion on the other end of a gun, or I do not have to come and see him going 6 feet into the dirt. His birth mom does not have his best at heart as she does not and has not been taught how to be a mom.
Those men she has in Zion life are the gangbanger, dope boys and just about as smart as a grape, that is why they are in her life; so, what can they teach Zion? We need to take back out homes; this is to the black man out there; were have too many that look like us that are not for us. The Chief Judge of Cook County does not care about black lives; he only cares about his own life on the court. I said it many times, and it is so true today, I am going to need that one White person to come into this case and help me, as I need a Great White Hope.
Oh well, the rain has stopped and the sun is coming back out and said to say that the ones who lives were saved by the rain; two more are about to have their taking by the sun. It huts me as I have so much love for Black people and I love being black.
I left my PWI school looking for a woman that looks like and think like me to have my children, not a knock on anyone, but for me, a Strong Black man I needed a Black woman to give birth to my children and she also had to be someone that had a degree. We need to stop making babies with people who are below are grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment