Friday, August 31, 2018

Know the Law's

“A judge serves in the courtroom not the legislature. The judges duty is to know the facts, know statutory law, know applicable case law and carefully analyze accordingly. There may be some consideration as to the age of the petitioner or other variables that relate to the facts. There is no room for a judge to legislate his/her personal opinion.”
This was a quote from Probate Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan back in 2013; however, five years later what she did to our family was anything, but within the statute of the law, however, it was 100% personal. When she told me that my wife and I should not be able to adopt Zion when she told me that the birth father or my wife (the other co-guardian) did not need to be served, as she decides who get service she is the Judge. Well, sounds like she is legislature from the bench to me.
I say this many times Chicago is one of the most racist cities in the union and it takes me to come back south to think about it. Tonight, they put a man to death in the state of Tenn, and he was not a black man. Yes, they also give the death penalty to non-black folks in the south. They show non-black folks on the news also doing crimes. In Chicago, one would look at the news and say that it is only black people doing the offense. The had a White woman on the news for credit card fraud.  That would not happen in Chicago as unless it is something that a black man has done; it will never make the news.
This Judge is someone that Chief Judge Evans placed into this position and I do not understand why and as I have been told she must have some profound powers or pockets as nothing has changed when it comes to pay to play in Cook County. We have a governor sitting in federal jail right now in this state for such, and if the blinders were taking off, I am sure there are many more that need to be there. The GAL might be a racist; however, he did not recommend that this child is removed from our family it was 100% on the Judge.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said something to me that I will for the rest of what life I will never forget; “I do not care, as I do not trust you”! Now, this was said when I pointed out to the Judge that Joyce was telling lies under oath. Now, I did not think she was, I had the written proof that she was and for this judge to say to me that she does not care; as once more her personal feeling blur her thinking. I do not know personally know this Judge.  However, what I do know as a nurse and judge she took an oath to do no harm (might not be those words). I do not know what she did as a nurse, but her record as a Judge has harmed children.
Joyce called up another case, and she attempted to do a motion, and once more she did as she did in the probate case, she filed out something and change it later. This was and is fraud! You cannot file paperwork, get it stamped and turn it in and later make changes on the copies you send out. I can file a complete saying I am suing you for $100.000; however, change the copy I send you to say $1.00. Who will come to court for that? I will by default, and you find out later what was done, and now you have to motion to vacate it and do not let 30 days pass.
This is something that Joyce was taught to do in Judge Kennedy-Sullivan court as she would do paperwork and not file it and take it to her and get orders on it. This is how she got Zion back.  Now, I have to pay to get what was done overturned; I have to pay to make a wrong right, when if Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan had just read her own words “A judge serves in the courtroom not the legislature. The judges duty is to know the facts, know statutory law, know applicable case law and carefully analyze accordingly. There may be some consideration as to the age of the petitioner or other variables that relate to the facts. There is no room for a judge to legislate his/her personal opinion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment