Sunday, October 7, 2018

88 or 14 Lottery.

The biggest problem with racist privilege white men is that they feel all black man are Negros.
It does not make a difference how much or little schooling you have; at the end of the day, they look at you as nothing but some sambo. 
Now, I blog, and that is a fact, and I do not go back and change anything that I put on my blog as I know the rules; I better be able to back it up.
Now, it is a 100 % Fact that GAL David Gotzh said to me that “the only way she was going to get Zion back was to win the lottery. Now he was talking about Joyce and the lottery she won was to hit the numbers “88” and double down with “14”. As she got Zion back due to one reason and only one; he is a RACIST.
Now I see that you are flowing my blogs and I want this to be clear as I am a man and I get up and put on my pants one leg at a time. I have been on the earth for 50 years, and I have never backed down or let anyone push me or make me run with a tail between my legs. I do not use the washroom sitting down. 
It is a fact that you used Zion to hurt me and I give you credit for that as that is what racist do and have done since slavery.
You find that one buck you cannot break, and you go after his children and that is what you did. Now some have said that I need to keep it cool and not let you affect me, and you do not, I look at you, and I understand the type of man you are not. A real man does not hurt children or used them. And sir you are no man! 
Now when you live your life in glass houses, you do not toss rocks at others as they might toss bolder back at you.  It is a fact that on February 21st, 2018 I was in court on my motion to dismiss what was done as Joyce did not follow simple (735 ILCS 5/) Code of Civil Procedure. Now, GAL David Gotzh spent too much time drinking and speeded racking up tickets that he might have missed that in law school.
As a divorce lawyer, he plays by the rules of lie and if that does not work double down on that lie. He lied under oath, and I do not respect him as a man or lawyer. He needs to be disbarred in this state for what he has done in this case, and the simple fact that he loves to talk about it will make the case easy. I am going to make him my thesis as I have been collecting all that he has done in this case as I have each and everything he had done or said.
Those that know me, and I am talking about when I was called Riv me; also know that I am not a dumb man and when you hurt anyone I love, I take it personally. Now he did not read the case file, so he did not know whom he was going to bat for. After this week is over this case will be in the hands of the higher court, and I am ready to take it all the way up. I will not have anything to keep me from coming out with my book about his case.
I am going to say this, and you can take it to the bank; lawyers and Judges like these two are the reason we have so many young men of color killing. He lied to cover up what the judge did, and she lied to cover up what he did, and they both put their trust into someone that talks too much.  We have to hit these streets and take them back; as we have to start with getting these judges off the bench and getting these racist lawyers.
I take it all person as I will tell anyone I am a Black man before I am anything else and for me, it is my job to not only take a knee but keep it down until my brother can get up. I do not walk my life thinking about what I can do; I spend it doing. Now; my little man is in a gang banger school, and I must do what I can to keep him from bangers as that is whom she has around him.
When I see Zion on Facebook with the White Tee crossing them up; it makes me want to cry as that is not his life and was never to be his life.
 Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh both need to be arrested for Child Abuse for what they did to this little black boy. So, tell me what Is the life of a Black Child Worth? Take one second to is all that I ask and sign these to get them both out of probate court.

No comments:

Post a Comment