Tuesday, October 2, 2018

let Big Z go free

Today I was in court for over 2 hours before Judge Susan Kenney-Sullivan on my motion to compel (and motion to change Judges), as Joyce has not returned any of my discovery requests, and I receive what the GAL did; however, he only answered my question and not Danielle C. Purnell-Hopkins request (we had different discovered requested). Anyway, the Judge once more left me in shock as she would not hear my motion or set it for a hearing before the tail next week.
Judge Susan Kenney-Sullivan told me that I did not have the standing to bring anything before her as the mom has the child back. A fact we are set for hearing next week to discharge what the judge did and for her to say that I do have standing is as I have to say mind-blowing. The judge told me that we could address my motion to compel at the hearing; let me see we are having a trial and before that, we address the fact that discovery was not turned over?
I keep asking myself it has to me, I have to be the one that does not know the laws. As Judge Susan Kenney-Sullivan is a judge and she must know that the laws are. Or does she?  I am so tired of this, and what it is going to cost me, I do not have; but I have to pay it. Our justice system is and needs to get an F as it has and is failing. I see all these people running for office, and I do not hear them talking about anything they are going to do. I hear a bunch of them saying that they want to do, no tell me what you are going to do; that way I can hold you to it.
We have Judges who should not be there and Judge Susan Kennedy- Sullivan is one.  So I want you all to write, fax and call the Chief Judge Evans and ask him to let Big Z go free. I wish you all would write, call or email CVLS and ask them why a person who calls black boys gangbanger is a GAL over black boys? We are only going to end this system of destroying the young man of color when we stand up and say enough is enough. 
VOTE NO TO ALL THE JUDGES RUNNING/. Put them all out of the office until they understand they work for us, not the other way around.
Chief Judge Evans Daley Center 50 W. Washington St., Rm. 2600 Chicago, Illinois 60602
(312) 603-6000 Fax 312-603-5366   
CVLS Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
Att: Rebekah Azar Rashidfarokhi
Director, Guardian ad Litem for Minors Program
33 North Dearborn Street, Suite 400 Chicago, Illinois 60602 P 312.332.1624
F 312.332.1460


No comments:

Post a Comment