Sunday, October 28, 2018

NO-Hope!

The norm; was talking to the young man that does some work for me (he tapes for me for a few $$) and he was talking to me about how he did a nickel out of a dime for robber, and he was telling me about how it was in there and he said, Muhammad, where did you do time at? What time why would I do time? So we were talking about how it was on the streets and how it was in the shelter that he lived in; once more Muhammad have you been out in this street; NO. Why would I? Once more for this brother, it was normal that we (black males have done time or been out in these streets. So next it was about his five children by three mothers; once more how many do I have? Well, one my wife. 
So, it was a shock to me, but not a shock as most of us do not know anything about that life. I know for a fact that 99.9 % of those people that I know do not know about that life. They think jail is getting handcuff put on you and put into the back of the car. I have talked with these young men, and I can talk about what I know, not that bullshit you all read on the news.  
These young men out here will take your life as fast as you would step on that bug in your house and they do it without a care in the world. The Spook that sat by the door talk about this and the clear man is lucky; he is lucky that he locks them up and set them free into a world where they do not cross the tracks. I know some real killers, not those fake one that you read on the news. I talk about the time when Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan lock me up because I was not a good Nigga; well she did not hurt me as she wanted to; all she did was help me. 
She helps me to see how and what she is about, she opens up my eyes to the fact that in 2018 nothing has changed; she is 70-year-old bitter White women that hate black people, and she hates black men as to her we all are Niggas that need to be killed or lock up. The problem that people like her and David have is that they cannot lock them up forever; they do not teach them how and what do to once they get out. I wish it were hope for these young men, but it is not; sorry but that is the truth. 
He and I talk about Joyce and how she is getting help for about six months with her rent as long as she keeps a job, but the problem that Joyce is going to have is that once that time is up, she does not know how to do for self. You cannot teach a child how to live if you only feed them. I talk about my mom and how it was coming up for me. Well, my stepfather was the best thing to come into my life, and I did not know it at that time. He came and told her to take the tits out of my mouth and let me be a man. I was 17 and mom would give me what I wanted and if she not my grandma was there, and I had two aunts that would. 
But I had to become a man at 17 and get a job and do for self, and this is what made me into the man I am today. School was always a first for me as Miss Stacy (my grandma) was not going to have it any other way. So, I do not and cannot see myself living in the shoes of this brother, as I know that none of my children will also. I teach and talk about sending your child to a school where they can and will be love, and the reason I speak about this is that I know there are some good people out here and there are some bad ones. 
I cannot stop thinking about this young man and the stories he told me as I told him that he had a choice in life and it was his choice to put a gun on people and rob them; it was his choice to shoot others, and if he killed anyone that was also his choice to make. In life, we all make a choice’s; so good and some bad, but in the end, they are the choices we make. Zion had no choice, and that is what hurt me more than anything. When he was in Ten; I hire a lawyer that was going to fight there, and Zion came back here for one reason and only one, he wanted to get his dad out of jail. I am sorry Zion as you came to get Dad out of jail and any only to switch jails with me. 
I meet this young man outside of a store, and he was out there asking for money, and he told me today (it might have been game); that I came into his life at the right time. He asks me for some money, and I gave him one of my cards and told him that I am not going to give him any money, but I will give him a job to make money and teach him how to do for self. He said to me that was what he needed as I was the first person to come at him like that. This young man was about to get back out here putting guns into people faces taking what they got, and he said that I help him get onto his feet and for that he will always be there for me. 
Now, once more it might be game, or he might be coming from the heart; in the end, I can only say this about me, I am 100% a black man and I will do what I can to help other black young men as long as I can. I support black, and I buy black because when I leave this earth, I am going to leave as a black man. I do not have respect for Chief Judge Evans and I can tell you why, as a black man in the position to help black people he does not. He is a fake, and he only puts up smoke screens to hide what he is doing, and I personally would like to see someone else in that position. 
When a man puts a gun into my face I do not care what he looks like, but when it is someone that looks like me it just hurts a little more; well Judge Evans put Judge Kennedy-Sullivan into courtroom 1806, he gave her the power to destroy young black boys and she is doing what she was paid to do. 
Now David is just like his dad to me, his dad did not care about that little child he killed, and David did not care about Zion. He only wanted to hurt me; so much that he knows the person Joyce is, but like a lot of racist they do what they do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment