Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Glass House

I am sitting here looking at my work, and I cannot wrap my mind around what I need to do as it is down in Jackson right now. 
This has been one hell of a year, and the lies that have been told on me are one for the book. I say that I have more respect than he does, I have not put any personal anything on in my blog about the Judge, or the GAL in this case. I could have, but I did not. He drafts a 26 page to hate Mr. Muahmamd report full of lies. For me, this case is not about them as I have said dealing with racist is nothing new for me. 
I want to bring an end to the system that they are, I want to make sure that the next little black boy that comes through that court does not have to deal with these two or anyone like them. The lies that they have told on me, the way the GAL has made me out to be this angry negro. The fact that he knows for 100% fact that he stood in that courtroom and lied. 
I hate to do this, but I must make sure that all this comes to light, I must bring in others that do not want to be in this case. I did not want to be in this case. However, the GAL and Judge both overlook the rule of laws as to BUCK the Negro was more critical. I have the utmost respect for the provisions of laws, and it is with this that I say if you hire David Gotzh; you get what you paid for nothing. 
When you google this man as I did before I met him the remarks about him do not lie; he is Lazy, and he lies and does not want to work. I have let others read what he has drafted in this case, and each one noticed right away that he just takes a shell and fill in the blanks. He uses his clear privilege to get away with what he does, and he needs to be locked up for what he has done to Zion. 
Now, this is coming to an end as the high court will be dealing with this. I asked the GAL and court about the gang members that Joyce has on social page taking pictures with Zion, and he tells the court that is better than being with Mr. Muahmamd. This man gave Joyce my daughter home address downstate and she came down there with some GD’s and it was one reason my baby girl had to move and change her job. This is the type of man he is. 
I asked about the fact that Joyce has a lot of young men around Zion, and he tells the court that is better than being with Mr. Muhammad. The Muslim joke he made in court on July 25th shows the type of person he is. 
I have 0 respect for him as a lawyer and man. David is the reason that 45 will be reelected. The Klan has taken off the sheet and traded them in for suite and ties. We need to wake up, we need to call these people out for what they are and why they are. I fight each day to make sure that people like him do not hurt young men of color and kills me that I could not keep him from Zion. 
I failed as a dad on this one as it was my job to protect him, I was Dad, and I can fix anything. So, when he asked me to fix this as he did not want to go live with Joyce, I did all that I could to fix it. I trust into the legal system that is not made for black and brown. David cannot fight me on the law, so he talks about me, he calls me crazy, this man has called me everything but the N-Word in court. 
He stands before that Judge and opens his mouth and just lies come out. I am going to post each thing he has said in this case; I am going to start writing my book this winter. I have booked my trip to Cuba as I need to sit on the beach and write. This man called me a bum and that my family was. This man wrote this in a report about what I did not tell; he is a joke. 
The FACT is I posted and blog about my house and the fight I was in with the bank and how I was not going to pay them for a home that was underwater. When a person that does not pay his taxes and want to toss rock when he lives in a glass house. That same BS was done in that case of the killing of that young black boys. 
Clear folks do this all the time, they cannot fight a black man dead or alive fair, so they go after them with lies. Fact, I walked away with a check for $10k and told the bank they could have that house (and it was nothing the bank could do as I put the house in our business and did a trump). I own a paid off a building that when I am done is going to be 4 or 5 times more than what I paid for it. 
You are and cannot hold a candied to me, you made it clear what you felt about me when you talk about how you shop at Menards and home depot and I know how to build them. He is the man that I talk about, I go over to their homes and show them how to change a light bulb. I am not only good with my hands I can think. I am American worst nightmare. So, I sit here and look at my work and it is not that I do not know what to put on paper, it is more so that my soul hurts. 
Racism is never going anywhere as there are people like David who hide behind the sheets, sit the Court know who you are, the judges know who you are, the people working in the courts know why you are, and I hope one day each and every person in American knows who you are. You abused and used a little black boy to BUCK ME. Sir, you are a RACIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment