Tuesday, October 2, 2018

lied under u\oath

Less than a week to go and none of our discover request has been turned over. Why? Well, the GAL said it is not time to answer anything we ask, and Joyce is unable even to know how to give the same story. I am just in shock; it is just a slap in my face that I can never forget that racism is still here, and I will debate this with anyone the racisms in Chicago is far worse here than in the south. 
I have to go before Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and request an order for something that I am not going to get. I might not even get to speak with her as she has not let me come before the court that last four times and she talks about how she is not biased. What these two did to Zion is a crime, and it does not shock me; however, I feel that it does call for a federal investigation.
I am sorry I do not trust the Ag office here to do it right, and that is one reason I am voting for her as AG. I do not want someone in that office that has ties to cook county or anyone in Chicago; as there needs to be someone that is not beholding to Democrats that run the city. I have been collecting everything to turn it over once this case is over. I am ready to do my brief for the higher court, and I have already put myself into the mindset this case is going there.
To proves the facts in this case are and will be easy; however, they are going to come with yes nothing was done right in this case and Joyce should have never got Zion. But since she has had him for three months lets just see how that work. We had him for 12 years and on target to do and be the best, and like a slave master David Gotzh and Judge, Kennedy-Sullivan said NO. We cannot have this little black boy doing what he does.
This is not a joke, as I talk about what has been said to me in this case and I wish I had been like many around the President and taped them. The Judge had the court people take my phone and check it one day as she wanted to make sure I was not recording her, that how far she has gone.
The GAL and Joyce both have lied under oath, and that is the normal as it seems; this makes me question our justice system.
How many judges in cook county know that people are telling lies and say that it is ok as they do not like the person. How many men of color are in jail due to police, lawyers, witnesses telling lies and the judges saying it is ok as they do not like and trust the person?

No comments:

Post a Comment