Friday, October 5, 2018

They got it Right

I have been busy all day and only took a break to see the verdict online. I will say that many might not like the outcome; however, it was 100% correct. Many times, we do not understand the justice system as we are so used to hearing about how someone got life for something. Well, when a person gets a life, you need to know that they have a history that comes with that. 
You are not going to get life for a policeperson that kills someone while on duty, you are not going to get life for one that does it off (unless it is his/her spouse). I look at our justice system, and I know that it does work; the problem is that we are humans and we bring our personal feelings into cases. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is just like the man that is about to be placed on the highest court; she is someone that should not be there. 
Now, it is not that she does not know the law; or that she does not know or understand how to apply it as all the times I have been in her courtroom she talks about the laws and what needs and should be done for her to have judication over someone or a case. The problem is that she let the GAL goat her into thinking that I was a nigga that she could bully. 
I know that she looked at me and she did not see a man, she saw me some little black boy that she was going to gangster. She talks to me as I was nothing in her courtroom and she did not and did not give a care about Zion. She talks about how this is one case that keeps her up; well it should as what she did to him is child abuse. Let’s be clear; she did not wing Zion into Joyce life; she did not let him spend a day or hrs. Overnight. 
No, she took him from court without anything, he did not bring anything but the clothes on his back. All his stuff is sitting right her pack away. The food he loves to eat is still here in his room; his game is still here, his sports bag is still sitting in the same spot. I tell you that for us it is like he died, and we are stuck with just the memory of him. Now, Danny never stop Joyce from calling Zion, he had his phone and could call when he wanted. 
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL Davie Gotzh said NO! They did not want him to call or talk with anyone of us. The sister that he loved, the brothers that he wanted to grow up to be like. Now, I want to make this as clear as I can, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that she was going to do this. She told me that what life goals we have in place for Zion was not going to happen; she wanted him to be a little thug that goes out to kill and live off the back of the system. 
I sat in her courtroom the last time, and all she talks about was how people can get link, free this and free that, as she is from the school that if give people things you keep them weak and always coming to you for help. She jokes and made fun about the fact that we were paying for our lawyer, to her she did not see us as people. 
I do know what is going to happen next week and I do not know if next week Zion will be on the yard with us playing with his brothers at Thee I Love; as the laws say that it should. However, as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me, she is the law, and she can do what she wants. She feels that the people do not have any say in what she does as she is a GOD. 
We need to vote; we need to vote those judges out of office that has this god complex, we have to take our courts back. The jury today did that, they did not let the policeman get off just because he was a cop. And we should not let this Judge and GAL get off; we have power in numbers, and I posted the info that you need to call, write and get out to VOTE NO to all the judges running. I have to hit these streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment