Sunday, October 14, 2018

Family

As the weekend comes to an end and we say our good-buys, I think about Zion and how his real family misses him. You see that person that gave birth to him is not his family and she does not love him. That person that talks about how she lied for Joyce because she was thinking about her as a mother is not his family. A family does not go out of there way to hurt each other, they do not go out of their way to see one, and another must deal with pain.
I speak about the fact that Danelle family was more of a family to Zion as they did not look at him a Joyce child; they look at him as our son. He was someone that they took out for his birthday and let him pick out his gifts, he was someone that they called grandson, nephew, and cousin as he was that not just a child we supported. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan should not be a judge first, and second, she should not be one if probate court for minors.
She is the reason that yet another little black boy has been destroyed, and I am so dammed sick of it. I am sick of people asking what we can do, how can we change what is going on in these streets. As we do not care, we only care about self. The news does not touch home until one of these young men put a gun into our face or take someone that we love or something that we think we love. At that point we want to cry and say why me, how did this happen to me, well I want to tell you why not you? What makes you think that you are any different?
You do not live in the city, ok that no problem the crimes comes to your towns, you do not know anyone of these people; well, no problem they will get to know you. Before the year is over one of us will be touch by one of these young men. We live in a society that does not care; we live in one that is very racists. My friends from other parts of the world ask me why do I feel the way that I do about race, easy I come from one of the racist city in the world. It is run by black folks that do not care as they feel that they live in the master house and the field negros are far away from them.
Well, those field Negros are coming up in the master house and knocking the doors off it. I was talking to people this weekend about what happened in courtroom 1806, and they did not understand, how can we take care of a child since he was three months, and the court takes him away 12 years later? Easy when Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that what we were doing for Zion was not in the master plan she did all that she could to change that. She is a very dangerous person as she makes life and death decision with young people that do not have anyone to protect them. She does this with the blessing of the chief Judge as he knows 100% of what she does.
I wanted to play her the recording of that cousin that lied under oath, I tried to play her the tape of her talking with her husband about coming to court to tell more lies to cover up the lies she told on May 18th, 2018, and she told me that she did not care. She said to me “what does that have to do with this case”? the GAL David Gotzh said to us, “you should have found out about this before today.” WOW, what is this case about? Is it the estate of Mahdee or Zion? Is this case about a young minor of color; or the negro that they want to BUCK?
Well, David talk about how to give us a fair hearing would only emboldening me (as he loves to use words that have no place, in this case, to make up for other issues he has); he said this to the judge as he said this case needs to end, she said that Zion just wanted the fighting to stop. Now, he did not say that Zion wanted to come home and, as David loves to play with the truth. He tells lies in his sleep, and it has been many times that I stood there in shock as I have never seen the Klan in actions until this case.
LOL I a sitting here as this little young man of color comes in to sit down and eat and he has this green color in his hair just at the top; this older southern lady tells him, “you have some pretty hair there” all I can do I shake my head. We have young men that are lost, and we do not care, as these young men will be free labor in a few years. I talk about my want to leave the states once I am doing getting the last one into school as I hate what I see. I get sick when I sit up in these courtrooms in cook county and see a group that makes up only 12% (5% men) pack the courthouse like we were pack on the slave ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment