Thursday, October 11, 2018

God is Good?

Let me see David Gotzh Father killed a 12-year-old girl and said that it was because the sun was in his eyes. And his son goes out of his way to make sure that Zion ends up the same.
Now I made it as clear as I can, do not throw rocks when you live in a glass house. David wanted to speak about how Danny and I were squatters in the house that we own for over 16 years ( he has not owned anything in his life longer than that). However, he does not pay his taxes on his place, dam if that is not the Tulips.
His dad kills a Hispanic girl, and he wants to one-up the old man by going after one of those negro gang members that he talks about that has taken over his nice clean, clear mall in Hobart. So many of you were saying to me; Riv do not make this personal as this is about Zion. I told you all this case was not about Zion and has not been about him since last year.
This case was about the fact that Joyce has been jumping rent for the past ten years; she has been put out of each placed that she has lived since 18 years of age. FACT 100% she was selling sex out of my mom house last summer and the police told my mom it was nothing she could do about it.
FACT Her grandfather left this word due to his own uses of drugs and I had to come out of my pocket and pay, and now I am in court fighting to get my money back.
You better know this is personal for me. I can lock that house and be a ghost before the sun comes up the next day personal for me. I told them cook county jail does not scare me. I am a black man living in a city that hates me. On top of that, I am mad as hell that I let you all get into my head about how we have a system that works.
Tell that to this little girl that on September 23, 2009, a Yakima girl critically injured in a pedestrian accident when a driver runs red light name David Gotzh. FACT! A 10-year-old Yakima girl was critically injured in a pedestrian accident as she walked to school on Monday morning in Yakima reports the Yakima Herald.com. The girl was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for treatment, and she remains in critical condition.
According to the report, the girl was crossing the street at an intersection with her sisters when she was hit by a pickup truck driven by a retired Washington State Patrol sergeant, David Gotzh. Apparently, Gotzh said he did not see the red light because of the glare of the sun.
This is the Public record as such I can do what I want with it. I can post it, flyer it up and coming very soon mem it. As I stood in Court Room 1806 with a tape recording as proof and Judge Susan Kenndy-Sullivan said she did not want to hear it. Why? Due to David Gotzh that has more speeding ticket (it is no wonder from the drinking) than a local bullet told the judge I should have found this out before today.
How in hell was I going to do that, I did not tell her to come to court and lie in May. They knew she was telling lies as she said to me, the man in the court knew Joyce was telling lies and he did not say anything.
WOW! And you all want me to play Nice. Sorry, not in my DNA! You all do not know the man I am, and on the levels that I can go too. I do not go to church, and I do not sit up and pray for anything, I make it happen.
Where was the justice for that little girl? Do not talk to me about justice, if you or I were to go out and hit someone and kill them and say that it was not on us as the sun got into our eyes; we would walk? Hell, no we would not.
Same with Zion, he is getting C in school now, due to the fact that he does not have anyone to help him, he is on his own, and the weed does not help with math. What does the Judge say about this, oh well mom is getting him some help. I say that Clear folk only care about the black baby when they are in the womb; once they come out they are set and grom to be 21st-century slave #CCProateCourttoCCJail!
WTF, People wake up, these folks do not care about you or yours. They build jails for yours, and the sad part about is that too many of you play the game. Night after night on the news I see Black man or boy kills someone. Just today carjacking after carjacking and I can tell you that I have got to the point where I do not care anymore. Why should I? We want to sit up and pray that this stop, well it stops when the people rise and make it stop.
You all keep voting these bozos in, I said let’s go out and recall the judge from the bench, and we do nothing. After all, what is she doing? Just harming little black and brown babies and shit they use to feed them to the pets for sports. I need to take me about $5k and put into some prison stock; as it is only going to make money.
Danny said all that she could think about was how dumb all those people in court were, as they talk about how bringing this case to an end would stop Mahdee; she said they do not know you.
As Joyce was in court with one of her street workers that look like they both just came off the track calling folks bitches and talking about who they will fuck up. And to say God is good after.
Ask me why I do not partake in the church, well I do not support anything that helps to mental enslave my people and sorry but that is what the church does. How can you be out here taking a young man from the only family he knows and placing him into this hell and say that God is good?

No comments:

Post a Comment