Thursday, October 11, 2018

Grown ASS MAN!

Let me be as Clear as I can so that those that want to talk about my post and the rant. I am a Grown ass Man. I get up and work each day to make a better life for my family. I bust my ass so that they do not want.
Now on May 18th, 2018 I was faced with two choices, be at a hearing at 2 pm in Chicago or be in Memphis Tenn. to see my young birth son graduation for Highschool.
Now I did all that I could I was in court doing the paperwork to get the date change, the Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and the GAL David Gotzh and Joyce Washington all knew that my son was set to graduation the next day and it was going to be very hard for me to make it.
I asked them to change the hearing until Monday, I made the right motions, and the Judge told me to my face that she did not care. The GAL stood there and laughed at me. Joyce was not there as the GAL spoke for her. Now, this was on May 14th, and I came back on May 16th and waited for over 4 hours and the Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me to get out of her courtroom as she was not going to hear my motion.
Now, some will say I should have skipped the graduation and go to court; but you tell me what harm would it had done to postpone it until Monday? Now, my family that helps Joyce do this, all want to play dumb as they did not know, all the lawyer I hire for the most part did not want to take on the fight as they have to go back before her. Joyce never came out of high school, so she did not know or care.
Your child has those days in their life that as a parent you have to be there or what have you been doing all their lives. I had to be there, and it was so many feeling I had. I knew that had I gone to court that day it was a 50/50 chance that the GAL was trying to get me to lock up any way the Judge might have done that, and I can say that right now I would be in the lextion courthouse.
So, I had to trade the life of one son for another one, and this could have been stopped. I have beg Chief Judge Evans to help, so all you so-called black leaders that want to support him, know the man.
I have not attacked the Judge personal as I do not have any respect for her as a person. But I respect the office that she is now holding, Now David Gotzh this is personal for he and I and I am coming for him.
I want to make sure that he gets disbarred as I am going to go through all his court work and look for that keys fuck up. I will not do as he did and go after his wife and children. As I said, I am a Man, Real man and I do not use women and children to fight my battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment