Wednesday, October 3, 2018

VOTE NO Campaign

I have to say that I have NO respect for Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and I can tell you that it is and will be my life goal to have her removed from probate court; or and to have Judge Evan removed as the Chief Judge. I sat in the courtroom, and she talks about how she is big on getting counseling, and she did not order such for Zion. 
As a judge, she wrote this as she when she was running for the higher court “Our legal system is based on the principle that an independent, fair and competent judiciary will interpret and apply the laws that govern us. The role of the judiciary is central to American concepts of justice and the rule of law. Intrinsic to all provisions of this code are precepts that judges, individually and collectively, must respect and honor the judicial office as a public trust and strive to enhance and maintain confidence in our legal system. The judge is an arbiter of facts and law for the resolution of disputes and a highly visible symbol of government under the rule of law.”
Now, as a Judge she locks me up, she took Zion without having any legal reason to do such, she tosses the laws of this state right out the window and let her personal dislike for me to take over. It is a fact that I had no choice but to reporter her and the Federal case that I file on her will also be filed on the state level as I feel that she broke the law. I have also asked that the federal government steps in. 
I do not care what a person does when their actions do not cause harm to young children of color. Zion was helpless, he only had Danelle and me to fight for her, and I was ready to go to jail to keep him safe. Do not get that wrong, her locking me up in jail did not hurt me as I was ready to go to jail for my son. I told you all that she was going to send me to jail as that was the only power she had at that point. Now, she has no power over me; she cannot take my life, and I am a man that will fight for my son. 
I am distraught that it was and is a man of color that is sitting as Chief judge and he is more worried about protection her and keeping his position, that he has put the lives of young black children on the line. We say that Some do not care about Black people; well I can say that Chief Judge Evans does not care about Black People. He is self-serving, as he had the power to step into this case and put a stop to this madness. 
I see these young men doing nothing with the life that they have, and it kills my soul as a black man that loves my blackness. I hate to see all these young men helpless and hopeless as they have nothing to live for. You all were told that these young men were going to come out into these streets and kill. We have to look into the mirror and ask how did we cause this?
I say, and I am going to push the VOTE NO campaign, I want you all to Vote No for each Judge that is running for re-election. If they are that good, they will get the yes votes they need, and if they are not, they do not need to be sitting in the job. If you do anything, you need to vote and vote no, I do not vote yes for anyone that I personally do not know. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is not up for re-election, and I could not get enough of you to sign this ( https://petitions.moveon.org/si…/recall-judge-susan-kennedy…) to get her off. 
So, you investigate the person in the mirror, and you can know that you are liable for her, I asked this question; do you hold the people that knew the judge, police and public person was dirty or do you give them a pass? I say that each lawyer that knows what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is doing in probate is just as guilty as she is, and you do not need to be a lawyer. 
You all took an oath, and each one of you is not living up to it. If you love the money that much, get out of the probate court for minors and go to the divorce court. Read this poem, and you tell me are you the caption of your soul? 
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment