Monday, October 1, 2018

Worthless to American!

I can say that emotionally, mentally, and physically I am so Dam Tired. I am sick of clear folks trying to control Black Folks.  I am so sick of other Black folks not trying to help each other. I ask this with the most respect as I know that your love for 44 is deeper than the sea. However, tell me one thing that we (African-American) got in his eight years in office that we have not got from 45 times in?
Profound question if you let your mind think and stop thinking small. Yes, it gave some self-pride, but it did not make black men pull up their dam paints or sister stop going weave wild. It did not cause an increase in young black children going to school.  If you want to talk real facts; "A different world" did that. So, I know you are going to only talk about the good it made you feel inside; I want to know what it did on paper.
Now, this is something that you cannot answer as I get the same healthcare; and I am sorry that is not going to work for me. I am up getting ready to go and sit in a courtroom to beg a clear judge to give me a hearing on a motion to make others turn over discovery. I want to be so clear about this; I do not care what you think you know about me or this case; the bottom line is that service was never mailed out. We did not get anything as Joyce did not mail anything out; I only found out by looking online for something else.
The bottom line is also that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that she did not feel that it better for Zion if he adopted by us, she said that she did not feel that it was best for him to go to JSU or any school. The GAL is a racist and he did not like the fact that I stood up to him and would not let him talk to me like I was a boy. These are real Facts that are in this case, and it is a fact that I have paid over $1000 just to speak with lawyers for them to tell me what I already know.
They all told me that this case was done wrong, they all tell me that the laws were not followed, and they all tell me that as long as the GAL keep fighting me this case is not going to be fixed until the higher court rules as the judge is going just to do what the GAL tells her to do.
So, I have to get on the train and ride into the city to make sure that record shows that I did what I was supposed to do. I filed the right motions, and the judge did nothing on them; I have been before her eight times, and she would not hear my case; twice she asked me to leave the courtroom.
And her boss, the man that runs the courts and judges is a black man who knows what she is doing and all he can tell me is nothing!  So yes, I am tired as I cannot get any help as this is something to be truthful about no one cares about. I am talking about a little black boy, and I do not live under a house; I know his life is worthless to American!

No comments:

Post a Comment