Monday, October 29, 2018

Who are We?

I am about to take some time to address are we the Cosby? You do not understand that Joyce said to this Danielle and me back on March 7th, 2018 as she stood in our living room saying some more crazy shit. To answer her YES, WE ARE! We both got our degrees from HBCU schools (THEE I LOVE) we both were teaching at that point and had over 100k (in cash put away). We owned a building and had every credit card that you can name with over $200k in credit. So yes, we were doing very well.
Now, Joyce came into out live and gave us Zion because we were the Cosby, as she wanted Zion to have the life that she would never have. She would never be any better than what she was, and she knew this. Not the issue was that she wanted to come with Zion. She wanted us to take her into our house as she was family. Sorry, she was a Cancers; she was in the school selling sex, she was in a gang, she was doing all the shit that I was not about to have around my daughter.
Now, I agree to let Zion come and live with us, but she was never going to live in that house. Now, she wanted Danny to be the mom that she did not have. I do not live in a world of make-believe, Joyce mom is a NUT CASE; she uses to stand in the store saying that she sees dead folks and talk to them. The State had her lock away because she was Crazy and as I talk about my grandma did not hold her lip, she told me all of them were crazy, and she put her son into that bunch.
So, for me at that time of my life, I was not about to bring anything into my house that was going to cause problems, and I did. Joyce had me arrested for stopping her from going after my wife. I ask Joyce 4 times to leave our house, and she did not. I was arrested because as the police said I was the only man in the house. Now yes, I did take a plea, and once more to save my family as I saw all that I work hard for going down as I was in jail.
Now to this day Joyce does not get this, and I do not care that she does not, but let me be clear she is DEAD to me, I love Zion as he was from me, but I will not give a dime to support him while she has him. I have started to pack all his things up the games, cloth and baseball stuff and I am going to give them away to some young black boy that can use them. I am not going to let Joyce have anything, I have told anyone in my family that they are free to talk with her, but as long as I am alive I will never have anything to do with them.
I Do not play those games; Joyce does not get the fact that I am going to do all that I can to destroy those that did this.  I want to see them in jail, I want to see them never work as they used a little black boy to hurt me and to me they are no better than Joyce. No they are worse than her, what she did was out of getting three hots and cot, what they did was all about races. Judge Susan Kenned -Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh said they were going to BUCK this Negro to teach me a lesson.
Let me tell you this story, the Judge in the case that I plea to, she begs me not to do it, she knew that I did not do anything, and she gave me all the chances to not do it, but I did. And after I withdrew my plea 31 days later, one day too late, she did all that she could to help me. Now the laws are clear you have 30 days to withdraw, and that is it. Now that Judge was the same judge that Chief Evans took off the bench as she let that sister who was about to be a judge sit in her seat.
Now, Chief Judge removes that sister for this, but he did nothing to Judge Kennedy-Sullivan, she broke the law, she used her powers to lock me up, she used her ability to do this to Zion. She told me how she did not like me but would not remove herself from this case. She broke all the oath that she took, and nothing was done to her. But a Judge that is black and let someone sit in her chair was ran out of the courthouse; so, you tell me that he needs to the be the Chief Judge or that this case was not about race.
So Yes, we were the Cosby, just like them we had problem and we had our issues; but we were a family, and we took family trips, we made sure that all our children had a chance in life, we gave them all that they wanted and needed, and they never wanted for anything. I am not a perfect man and never said I was. But what I am is a father, and for my children, I would move the moon, but I will never let anyone used them to hurt me or get anything from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment