Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Who is going to pay these Bills?

Poor Mind Set is not something that can be changed overnight. And Joyce has just that. She speaks about her love for Zion; however, to have love you have to know what it is. Now Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan was clear about her feelings when it came to Zion, and she just did not come out and say them. This young man was good at baseball; he was not great, but good. 
Now, he needed these next two years to work on being great that is why winter-ball and putting him on a team was what we talk about. I support each one of my children, and it was going to be hard, and it was going to cost. Now, Joyce said no to this, she did not want to see Zion do anything that she did not have a life to do and she let racist talk her into making a little killer. 
I feel so sad about what was done in this case, but what gets me more is the fact that the Judge told me that no one is going to do anything. She made it clear that she can and will do what she wants as black folks are too lazy to care and White folk will say he is just another black child and what was his life worth anyway.
I was told that my blog post sometimes makes me sound like a person that is mad and I am outraged; I am dammed mad. I am mad that we have a system that is set up for only one thing and that is to destroy young boys of color. What gets me more is the fact that no one can understand the pain this Judge cause my family and she did it because she could. She did not do it because the laws were there, the only thing that was there was her ego. 
How dare a black man tell her how to do her job, how dare a black man report her, how dare I do anything in her court but bow my head and be a good Negor. This Judge was going to lock me up if I did not only look at her, she told the deputies in the court that If I look at anything but her to lock me up. Now, you might not get this, but I am not a slave anymore, and I should be free to look where I want. I am sitting up as I must make sure that ILL understand that we are not going to pay any of this. 
I was told to send the bills to Joyce, and I am, but that is like me praying for them to be paid. I do not care who will pay these, but it will not be us. The funny part is that we told this dumb dumb and that Right David Gotzh I called her a DUMB DUMB; you do not like for me to talk about her as you and she have something going on. But we told her if Zion needs to go to the Dr. take him to the person he has seen since he was four months and she did not. 
I do not know who in the hell is taking her to the ER like this. Is it Joyce or that other cousin of mine Jamila? What I do know is that last week I did file a complaint with the AG office about this, I reach out to the Governor of Ill about this and his office forward it on to the AG office also, I file a civil case on the Judge, Chief Judge and the County of Cook and it was done Pro-Se. I am not going to get a lawyer to take the case as for them it will step on folks’ toes.
I have also investigated some other legal actions, and yes, I am doing all this solo. I told these folks that I am going to use the skills I have, and I am going to investigate their background, and I am going to dig and dig until I have all that I need and at that point, I am going to follow the money. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan did not get to courtroom 1806 on her record and in this country that is pay to play. 
I am not crazy, but I am a black man. I was talking last night about sex, and race and the condition of black American; a sister said to me that for years the black man had not protected his women and she took it back to slavery. Well, sister, you are right we have not, but I am not that man. I made it very clear I am the only man that will make my daughter and her mom cry; anyone else does it they will have to deal with me. These folks made Zion cry as he knows better. He knows that his life has done a 180 and he does not like it. 
Zion is not going to speak out, he is not going to talk back as he was taught to respect, but that is not going to change his pain. I can tell you that this young man is not going to forget what Joyce did to him and I am going to let him know. I am going to let him read about this case, I want him to understand how a system that is built on race took him from us and we paid and fought like hell to get him back. 
So, anyone that reads my post and think that I sound mad, well pay these bills and that will take some of that pain off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment