Thursday, October 18, 2018

CVLS

My open letter to CVLS:

Dear CVLS; my name is Mahdee Muhammad, and I am written to you about money that is owed to me. I do not know that much about CVLS; however, I am going to make sure that when this is over, I know everything that there is to know. What I do know is that I am a man that loves to see young black boys make it. I am about fighting to help keep these young brothers from being on the other side of the table looking for someone like CVLS helping to keep them out of jail.
I used to think that CVLS was fighting for the same thing, that was until this case. You all put a racist on our case; and from my very first conversation with him, I knew he was one and as the email will show I sent my wife one right after I spoke with him. Before I spoke with him, I check his background and I was not shocked by what I found.
It said that he was a lazy lawyer that did not want to work and to tell the truth that was all true. Now, he has a privilege that being he is White, and I am not. For that reason, he told you all that I was this evil man that had to be stop and his White privilege is all that you all needed.
I know this case better than anyone as I have been in this fight from day one and the past 12 years, David Gotzh wrote more motions than all the other lawyer that has been in this case for the past 12 years.
He did not do this due to the fact that I was this person that was hard to work with, he did this because he did not like the fact that a black man did not back down. What CVLS did to Zion is a crime, and I pray that in the next year no harm comes to him, as if it does I am going to spend my life making sure that CVLS never forgets what they did.
Now, the judge, in this case, is someone that before me, no one in probate cared for and from what I was told she does not know what she is doing, but she is the judge. So, I do not understand where the love for her came from and to tell you the truth at this point I do not care.
I do know that someone owes me a lot of money. I had to pay for lawyers (still own one) to fight a case that should not have never been. I spend half a year of my life in court for no motion, and White folks did what they have done since slavery, go out of their way to destroy young black boys. 
I will tell you the truth; I have no respect for CVLS; none. CVLS made it seem like David work hard on this case, and he did not. I look at each motion he did, and they all are the same, so much that he did not even change the heading on them and some he did not change the date. Now, on October 10, 2018, I pointed out to the person that runs the lawyers for CVLS some facts about the mother of the year, and she told me to tell the judge.
Well, that was a joke. If she did not know that judge does not care about Zion; and I bet, she did not even know his name.  One thing for sure is that everyone knows my name, spell it wrong, but they know my name, and they know my blog.
My blog is over 11 years old, and it will be what I use to write a book about this.  It is also what I go to when I must recall anything. I would love to sit down with someone from CVLS; however, I am sure that is not going to happen.
I am not a young man anymore, and I am fighting for a young black boy with little help.  I have said many times; all I need is that one person. Just one person that is sick of seeing young black boys on the news, sick of seeing them put guns to people heads that look like those that work for CVLS. When I do find that one person I want to make sure that it is no one in the world that does not know about this case.
We just got another set of medical bills that David and the Judge think is funny. Joyce is like many poor people; they used the ER as their primer Dr. Joyce is taking Zion to the ER a lot. So, the state of Ill is sending the bill to Cigna. The fact we might have to keep paying for him until the term is up. 
However, Cigna has made it clear they are not going to pay any of these bills. Joyce talked about in open court how she has committed insurance fraud and her food stamp fraud. CVLS, David Gotzh, and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan both did not have a problem with this.
I know firsthand why the state of Illinois is broke. I am ready for the fight that is about to come my way as I am about to take on a bunch of lawyers with deep pockets. However, I have something that none of you have, that is a passion and love for Zion, so for me, this fight is personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment