Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Strange Fruit

Let teach him a lesson so that any that comes after him will know, you know your place. Back in the day they would take the black buck out back and find a nice strong oak tree to hang him from, this time around they bring in they used the courtroom as their tree. David Gotzh and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan set out to hang a nigga, and I was the one in hand.
I read over all the court paperwork that these two did, and page after page all I see is Mahdee or Muhammad page after page. As someone said, the only place you see Zion name in this case is on the title. This was a case that is more on the norm than not. You do not question a judge, and you sure do not read in her courtroom. I want to ask Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan when you kept saying that I think I am smart; did you want to say, smart nigga?
I know that her hangman David Gotzh has called me everything under the book and he has made me out to be just another crazy black man. He talks about my wife, he talks about my daughter, he broke all the rules and gave out my daughter private address, and it could have cost her; and why you ask? Because it was about getting me.
He stood in court and told the judge to lock me up to teach me a lesson; I stood there as a better man then he will ever know and said nothing and that made them get mad. I did not beg for anything, and I never let them seem me get upset. That judge said something from that bench that if the Chief Judge were doing his job or the deputy in the courtroom would have reported she would have been removed from the bench.
CVLS said nothing, they knew about this judge and how she does not understand the law, and in this case, they got caught up into this case, and I have to find out why? I do not know that much about CVLS; however, I must find out what they got. I was telling the women that run the lawyers about all the issues that were in this case, and she just stood there like a deer in the headlight not saying anything.
Well, you are right with them, you talk about doing what is best for poor mostly black minors in cook county, and you are just another hand into making sure young black babies grow up to be older black inmates. Do you all get paid by the pound or by the man? I have to say this and make it clear I do not like racist, I cannot stand those that use young children also; I feel that they need to be locked up for child abuse.
Joyce is just stuck on dumb; she stood there making them dumb ass faces when others were looking at her like just what she is, a dam fool. That nut thinks these folk care about her, that same GAL that smiles in your face is the same one that said you could only get Zion back if you get the Powerball max. So, do not think that this case was about you or Zion it was 100% about me and only me. David did a 26-page report, and all pages had my name and over 20 only had my name.
This case was not the Est of Mahdee, and I sure was not and should not have been the focal point. However, that judge and GAL spent some time to make sure they came after me. I still laugh at his fact; the GAL and Judge said that since I was in court and knew about this case, Danielle was in court; since we were in the adoption court, we should have come upstairs to her courtrooms. Just buck service as we are served by being in the same building in her eyes.
The judge is from New York, and she is not one of the east coast liberalists; however, she is one Kennedy that wants to see young black boys on the street killing and getting food stamps. She lies for a sport, so much that she forgets the lies that she tells. I joke not; I had to remind the judge of what lies she has told in the past, and she did not like that. She got furious when I corrected her; however, she knows that I do not forget anything, I know what was said and done in this case, and I keep saying that all it takes is one person, I need one to say enough and ask questions.
As a black man in a world that has lynched people in my family I know firsthand what the KKK Will do, I talked about how when I was young and how members of the Klan treated my family; what the David and the judge are doing is nothing new to me. Yes, David, I do not hide my words and I say them out loud you are a RACIST! 
Their only goal, in this case, was to Lynch another Nigga, the problem that they ran into was that the tree limb broke, and it only left marks on my neck to never forget you. Sorry, No Strange Fruit Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment