Monday, July 2, 2018

5% are 90% Lock Up!

I have asked and ask, and it seems that this is and will always be a joke. Today I had to go to court on that Order of Protection that the GAL help Joyce get. I was at the Harrison courthouse and it is a fact that all you have to do is walk in there and say he/she said this and I am scared, and you will get an OP. You have to show no proof that they did it; just be black and come in and you get an op. The Judge said to me that this part was enough for her to grant an emergences Op. (I can give you my word that if you do not stop this madness, you will never see Zion after he turns 14 as he will hate you so much that he will disown you for life.).
Now I stood there and was shaking my head, and this is why it is so dam hard for most men to see this movement of Me Too and feel the pain and I want you to read this whole letter and tell me that this letter was one that made Joyce feel for her life as I was going to kill her. I know her, and I know that the GAL help her get this and it was a chess move; as he made sure that he tied our hands and that We could not get Zion back due to this.
I do not get this; why is it this want and need to lock Black males up? The jail system that we have in place takes 5% of a group and lock them up at a 90% rate and we say it is not about race. Now it is 100% fact that the GAL is a racist and I think the Judge is just working on her hate for me as I was dumb enough to read those signs outside of the court that says if you see something you say something; well I did and got the hell knock of me!
This is the Whole letter and it is 100% fractural; I talk about Joyce selling sex for money and that is true, she told the GAL that she did this and said it was just something she did when she was young; WTF you were 27 the last time we know for sure that you did, and you are 28 now; so sorry that is not young.  I come to court with a suite on each time and for some, I am that Negro that they fear; as I am one with some type of education; as the GAL thinks “ I am that Upppy Negro”
this is the Talking parent mess that I sent that made her fear for her life!


Stop this for Zion


•             MM M M5/26/18 7:38 AM
I am going to do my best to talk to you and try to bring this to an end. We ask you some time ago to stop this as you are going to make Zion Hate you. You need to understand that your grandmother died in a mental hospital and your mom will also; as that is a fact. What you are doing it crazy and you have set your mind into thinking that it is not and you love Zion. Well, your mom loved you, but you wanted to do what you wanted, and that is cool. I want you to know that I know so much about you. I will tell you this part. You were making money for sex, and you did not know that one of the guys you ran into was my brother. Yes, that is right he did not know who you were until after the fact. You were put in the graveyard shit because you were stopping others from doing their work and they also know about the stuff you have been taking from that place as they have been watching you. But I have not said anything up to this point as I am just sick of this. We had to pay a lawyer $10k to bring this to an end, and they are going to do that. We know that the GAL has been helping you and you do not know that If it comes down to him or you he is going to sell you out. We know all that you think we do not. You stood there and told that court so many lies and if you did not look there was a person in the courtroom from the AG office; that is the Attorney General office as I reach out about what has been going on. This is funny as in 2 years; that right in 2 years Zion can tell you that he does not want to live with you or have anything to do with you in his life as you cause him so much pain. He was crying about this as he had to stop playing baseball and you know how much he loves baseball. You want to talk about all the family that loves you and are helping you; let me tell you this I know about all the text, phone calls and each thing that you have said to them and now you want to call me Mahdee. That Judge told you that if she did not think Zion was better with us she was going to put him into DCFS care and you did not stop. You have one chance in your life to stop this, and I give you my word on the soul of my grandmother that I will never let you hurt Zion or anyone in my family. You came into my family and asked her to help you, and I said NO. It was my wife that talk me out of it. I know your family history with mental issues, and I just did not want them coming into my house. In the 12 years, you have cost my family over $60k, and you think that we are going to put our lives into Zion for all these years to let you come and destroy him so that you can get some link and a place to live you will never do that. Let me say that I made a choice to see my son walk across that stage and get his High school diploma and I was set to go to Jail for that choice as that is how much I love my son. You better as that GAL that you trust as you have a great history with men that are married; yes, we are going to bring all that out into court also. I can give you my word that if you do not stop this madness, you will never see Zion after he turns 14 as he will hate you so much that he will disown you for life. We cannot make Zion talk to you, and he asks me why you are trying to send me to jail and trying to take him away from the only family he knows. He will see things in his life that you will and can only dream about. But you hate that and know this. You said to us when we took him on his first trip; why can he go, and you cannot. That is sick, Daniel is going to Jackson State in the fall, and I would walk out of his life if someone came into it and paid the $90k that it is going to cost; that is love for your child. I know that in four years he would be done and when he is I still will be his father. You will always be Zion mother by birth, but you will be nothing to him if you keep this up. TWO Year he will be 14, and in 6 years he will be getting out of high school what can you do for him. You are not going to last one more year at that job as we both know that if you last one more month. You are heading down a road that does not look good for you. If we did not love Zion as he was one of our own we would turn him over to DCFS right now as he does not want to live with you and he can choose right now to go into the care of the State. Is that what you want for a son you say you love. When I left Join, he told me to fix this, as he said I could fix anything and I am going to do just that Fix this. You need to stop trying to use him to live and let him live his life. TWO YEARS
•             Joyce Washington viewed this subject. 5/30/18 8:30 AM




No comments:

Post a Comment