Wednesday, July 4, 2018

VOTE THEM OUT!

I have never gone to law school, and I have never said that I was a lawyer; however, I know unjust. This GAL Attorney David Gotzh who is nine years out of Law school is a Racist GAL! Yet, CVLS give him an award for displacing a young black boy.  All I can say is I guess the is the mission of CVLS.
He is lucky as Attorney Gotzh uses the fact that HE lies in court. He came before the court and said he mail me motion's and paperwork and he did not. I am not a lawyer as he has said I am nothing to him.  If I am nothing than why would he do this? If you google search him you will find what I did the first day I noticed he was the GAL for my son, he does not like to work, and he looks for the shortcuts.
What I post if I was wrong he could find a way to take me to court and make me stop.  He cannot as I know what I say to be 100% a fact. He did not go before the court and do what was in the best of Zion; he did this for only one reason, he was mad, he was made that he could not talk to me like I was his Slave, he was mad that I ask him to work.
My first conversation with him he said to me “do I have to read what you file.” This was the GAL for my son case; he wanted to know did he have to read or look in the case file. I am asking each and all of you to call the numbers that I am going to list and ask for Justice for Zion. On this 4th of July let Freedom ring for Zion, let get one young black boy back home.
I feel so sorry for those young children south of the border; how about the young children right here in the probate court in Cook County that has people like this GAL from CVLS not working for there best. I think that a Class Action case needs to be done, and name the Judge, GAL, CVLS and Cook County as they have been destroying young black and brown children for years.
History will teach that it was the Democrat party that kept Black children slaves and it is true today in Cook County that it is run by all democrat that look just like me. We need to stop rubbing stamping these people into office. I say this, and I am sure that many will not; but vote NO for all the Judges that are on the ballot this fall. When you do not vote for judges is the same as a Yes one. So VOTE NO! 

Recall Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051


This is a copy of what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051 has done. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051 did not even have a file or service in the case, and she discharge us as guardians after 12 years due to the judicial misconduct  I file on her. She should have recused herself. She thinks SHE IS GOD!


"Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan actions are a clear case of Judicial Misconduct and she needs to be removed from Cook County Probate Court. The Chief Justice will not do anything about her, so I want to start a recall petition to have her name added to the ballot for recall.  "

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/recall-judge-susan-kennedy?source=c.em.cp&r_by=20065216

Thanks!




Probate Division
Honorable Mary Ellen Coghlan, Presiding Judge
50 West Washington Street, Suite 1803
Richard J. Daley Center
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-7545

Margaret Benson
Executive Director
Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
33 North Dearborn Street, Suite 400,
Chicago, Illinois 60602
P 312.332.1624  F 312.332.1460










No comments:

Post a Comment