Sunday, July 15, 2018

7/15/18

At 5:30 pm 7/15/18 and the CPD just release the video of that shooting and it goes to show what I was saying, and my mom still feels that the police were wrong. She is like many people of color; we live with so many police, judges and others that see us as nothing.  The Judge in 1806 did not see me as a person; she only saw a black man that she did not resect. She let a racist tell her who I was; I am the same man that just months ago she gave an order to so that Zion could go to Cuba and play baseball. 
I am sorry to say this, but it is a fact we live in a word that is Black and White, and I told my mom, as a man of color I know the police will kill me, so I do not fight my battles on the street I do them in court. In court, I know that there are judges like the one in 1806, so I take it to the higher court. In the end, I know that I am still a black man, I was born as one, and I will die as one; so, what I do it make sure my sons and daughter do not have to go through what I did.
I will do all that I can, and I am not going to stop with the fax, email, text, or blogs until my son is home and it will take some time to help him get over this, but he knows that I love him, and I am going to fight with him. All that I ask the Probate court was to follow the laws, Joyce did not, and this Judge should have dismissed her case. However, she did not want us to adopt Zion (I still do not know why); and she did all that was in her power to stop us.   
On February 21st in courtroom 1806 Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said to me that the goals and plans we had for Zion might not be what is right or what he wants in life. I want to ask her, Judge, a black man going to college and playing baseball and be a STEM major is not the life he wants? I guess you want him to sell drugs, become a killer or be killed as that is the life you gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment