Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Sit on Ice

It has been over a month, and we have not spoken to Zion, and it kills us that this has happened.  I was looking at that little boy that was killed in that fire; left home alone. And I think about how all the people that know Joyce all say the same thing; if not if, but when she fucks up will get Zion back. Or when something happens to him we will be rich; Wow, I want to be rich when he goes on to play for the White Sox; not getting hurt or killed because of this judge and gal.
Let me be clear as I can; this GAL never, and I never say in his 2-report said that we should be discharged as Zion Guardian; in fact, he said that we should not be. It was 100% on the Judge. Now, he did not do anything to stop it, and he could have done that, but he covers his rear as it is all on the Judge. That is why I have begged her bosses to sit her down and give us a new judge
Today at court Joyce the case to get my money back for paying for my uncle service, yes, I had to sue to get that back; next person in this family that dies will sit on ice. So, we were in court, and she told them that she had an Op on me and to keep me away from her. Well, after that was over, and the Judge told her in so many words that she is dumb; she got in my face.
I was told to wait for her to leave and I did that, and 4 min later she came back and got in my face about giving her a copy of my paperwork. So, I got the deputy, and she kept telling Joyce to leave, and she just kept on talking. Now, it is a fact that she violated the OP as he is not to talk to me also; and what can I do? Nothing as she has lied in court and been busty and they do nothing; but if I did that, I would still be in the lockup.
It makes me sick that we must deal with this and it makes me sicker that no one cares as they have their own issues going on in life. Zion is just like that little boy that was killed in that fire, a 2-second spot on the news. I do not know what I would do, and I do not know what I would say if anything were to happen to my son. I know that today it was guy number 6, she has come to court with six different guys, and the GAL said I should stop talking about her trading sex for money.
On June 29th we were in court as it was during this hearing that the Judge decided that it was better if Zion does not call us anymore; she said that, and the Gal said that he was telling us what was going on in the apt that he lives in. I was standing there as I had just got him a new phone so that he can call when he wanted. 
I am just sick; I am so sick of how young black boys are treated, we want to always look at what they do, and never do we ask why they do this. We have this mindset that they come out of the womb with this killer DNA. The news starts off with top four stories about how someone black killed someone and never to they look into how this killer was made.
We want to stop crime and killing let’s stop destroying these young boys! Take this story and think about how many more there are out there.  Joyce is telling him how we do not love him, how we do not call him, she has blocked out numbers from her phone, so she gives it to him and tells him to call, just for the call to go to VM. This is the mental games that she plays as she is a very sick person. 
She is bipolar for sure; she sleeps with so many men as she has daddy issues. I was told that it could not be that bad. Do I know one of these men that she has around him, NO! Joyce gave the court one guy name, and they wanted to do a check on him, and like smoke, she said he was gone. I asked DCFS to go out, and they do what they do; go out talk to her, and she gives them the poor black woman story and they walk away.
Fact on June 29th we were in court, and it is a hearing set for July 25, 2018, I have been told that it is not online due to the courts updating their system. I was in court with Joyce out in Markham on the 7/9, and it is on the system. So, I want to ask why that date is not and how many other days has something happen in this case and someone did not put it in. Fact on May 16, 2018, I was in court, and the Judge told the clerk not to input my paperwork, and she is the judge, so he did what she told him.


 Activity Date:    06/22/2018
Estate of:    WASHINGTON ZION
MOTION FILED
Court Fee:           $0.00     Attorney:            Pro Se
Judgement Amount:      $0.00     Judge:  
Rep, Minor or Claimant:                Microfilm:          
Court Date:                         Court Room:     
Court Time:        0000       Insurance Code:              
Shared Case Number:                                   

Activity Date:    07/02/2018
Estate of:    WASHINGTON ZION
RESPONSE TO MOTION
Court Fee:           $0.00     Attorney:            GOTZH DAVID MATTHEW
1015 DEVONSHIRE ST
HOBART , IN 46342

Judgement Amount:      $0.00     Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment