Monday, July 30, 2018

right under 42 U.S. Code.


To Whom it may Concern:

On July 25th, 2018 in Courtroom 1806 before Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan- 2051 and Attorney David Gotzh 46652 I had enough. My name is Mahdee Muhammad.  I have officially filed Federal Complaint on both. Since February 2018, they have gone out of their way to make my family life a living hell.  I will outline what they both have done inside of courtroom 1806 at the Daley Center courthouse (I will start with the Judge Frist). Now it is a fact that there are more than enough witnesses to their actions and some parties have decided to look the other way (I have everyone name). Since it seems like the Cook County Chief Judge could not help, and I got no help from anyone as to them Zion was and is just another little black boy.  I want to give notice that on Monday, July 30th, 2018 at  Federal Building for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division and filing a Complaint for Violation of my Constitutional right under 42 U.S. Code.

1.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has violated my First, Firth, Eight, Ninth and Fourteenth Amendment rights under the federal Constitution.
2.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan locked me up in Jail for no reason and based it on civil contempt
3.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan had a Cook County Sheriffs police take my phone and check it in open court 
4.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan knowing and willing condone perjury in court; she knows that Joyce Washington was telling a lie to get an Order of Protecting and she told me that “she does not care, as she does not trust me.”
5.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan refuse to remover herself from the probate case where she has time after time displayed bias
6.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has accepted paperwork that was not properly filed or stamp into a case and added it to the file of record
7.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan force my lawyer with jail time to break lawyer-client privilege
8.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has admitted that she is not and cannot be a fair Justice in a case and then issues an emergency Order of Protection on me with no nothing before her to give one.
9.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has admitted that she does not care for Mr. Muhammad because he thinks he is so smart and this is solo base on the fact that Mr. Muhmmad is an African-American male.
10.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan admitted in open court that the Co-Guarding has never been served for before in the court until now after she still illegal dismisses her as the Co-Guarding
11.    Judge Kennedy-Sullivan has put the life and well-being of a minor in harm, and this was done for only one reason to seek revenge on Mr. Muhammad 

ALL these issues and more are before the Illinois Appeals court; and now they are in the hand of a Federal Court, as that seems the only place where Mr. Muhammad can get Justice. The Cook County Courts system had covered up the actions of Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and would not remove her from this case when these issues were brought to them.

Each of these issues have a state and federal law that goes with them, and it was on July 25th, 2018 that the question was answered (there were 5 Cook County police in that court that can testify to this) I ask the Judge how she can do this, and she told me “I am the JUDGE”!  I can do what I want. When A Judge plays God from the Bench, he/she does not and should not stay there.

Rule 61: Canon 1. A Judge Should Uphold the Integrity and Independence of the Judiciary
Rule 62: Canon 2. A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All of the Judge's Activities
Rule 63: Canon 3. A Should Perform the Duties of Judicial Office Impartially and Diligently

I Just spent 3 hours going up and down trying to get someone to hear my motion to remove her from that Order of Protection that she put on me on July 25, 2018. CVLS gave the GAL an award for what he has done; I guess it he got Zion killed they would give him a car to go with.

We do have laws and like it, or we are told that we have a Justice System. However, as a man of color, I find it many times that it is Just Us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment