Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Board!


I found out that I did not win anything in MANDATORY ARBITRATION. When I left, I felt I had not proved my case. I did not have to only prove that I lost money due to Joyce actions, I had also to prove that she did this on purpose. So how could I do that and not go into her past, how could I talk about the person she is with Zion looking.  I am sorry I do not and will not do that. 
Joyce talks about us like we are nothing she tells Zion these lies about us and how we abended him and she is the one lost yesterday. Zion knows that his mom and dad love him, and we are fighting for him. We might not be getting any help, and we are not, however that is our son, and we are never going to give up on him. 
I have people saying to me, fall back; let Joyce do her, and she is going to mess up, Wow is that how they would do their own? I have a saying that not all people make good stepparents, and this is a fact. To take in a child that is not yours and treat them as if they were; that takes a lot and not too many can or have it in them. 
It is a fact that Danielle family treated Zion better than my own, they did not look at him as our cousin or someone else child that we were keeping, he was out son; he was their grandson, nephew. What was done for our other three was done for Zion. We did not buy for one and not buy for them all. Zion did not wear his bothers left over; or hand downs; I did not call him that child; I called him my son. 
Yesterday during that hearing, I made it clear that he is my son and I love him, and my life is his; he does not have to come from my seed to be my son. That is something that no Judge can take away; the Judge that sits on the Bench in Probate court said to me more than once HE IS NOT YOUR SON! For her to say that to me what does she feel about those other people that come into her courtroom?
You take in a child into your house, and you say that you are going to be more than a babysitter, you tell that child you are going to love him as you love your others. I played baseball with Zion; he got what he wanted and needed; we took family trips we did not leave him. He asks anyone about us and he said then and not that is my mom and dad. 
I hate that we have to fight for him without any help from anyone, but you know what that is good with me; no one loves or cares about Zion and his mom and dad do (his birth mom does not). I sit up each night and wonder what my son is going and who is he with. I let that young man know yesterday just with a look if he puts his hand on Zion I will take his arm; he does anything to my son he would never see the light of day. 
The GAL and Judge do not care about Zion as to them he is nothing to them; they care more about a dog in the street than a little black boy. That GAL talks about me saying that he did not think I should talk about him and call him a racist; not one time did he say that I said was a lie. He cannot say that as he did and said what he did. 
I am that dam fly that is always in your eyes, you cannot see me, but you know that I am there. Well to this GAL and Judge I am that fly. I was looking at the door in the courthouse and it read as such “ What is the Judicial Inquiry Board” The Board for short.  Well, that is who you call or write to when a judge does something or say something that is not within the standers of the law. That Judge that drop his gun was removed from the bench in 24 hr.; this judge that put a child's life in danger still sits on the bench, and I can tell you why; A dog life is more important than the life of a little black boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment