Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Too Many Tears..

Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan I just watched the news, and the top 4 stories were about someone of color being killed or killing someone and I have a question for you is this the life that you talk about for Zion on February 21st, 2018 in courtroom 1806? I ask this because you and GAL David Gotzh (who is a racist) said to me that the life we had a map for Zion was not or might not be the life for him. 
Last school year Zion wrote his 10-year life map, and it was what he wanted to be doing by the time he turned 31, and it did not intel having to run or worry about being killed or killing someone. You stood in that courtroom and talked about what a great young man he was, you said WAS; just before you sentence him to a life of HELL. I bet you do not wish the same for the children in your family since you do not have any.
I have to be in your courtroom, but I do not have any respect for you, and you cannot hurt me anymore; you and David Gotzh and CVLS have done your worst to my family and me. You took a young black child, and mental lynch him, and you did this with the help of Chief Judge Evans. You see had you let someone sit in your child he would have removed you before the day was over but send a little black boy to grow up to be a killer; you get Judge of the month for that.
Oh, do not worry German background (funny as his last name is Jewish) GAL Gotzh you and I never got the chance to meet man to man, as I have told you; you have to be a man to meet me as one. I know there is something more to you and Joyce and very soon she will talk as that is her nature. You told so many lies in the court, and you do it so well, that must have been your major in school. You lied about going to see Zion on 78th and Essex, and that was funny as the dope boys on the block did not say anything about seeing you.
I can speak my mind, and I can blog about these facts as they are 100% truth; I can say what is on my mind as it is nothing she or he can do to me that they have not done already. Take Zion from the only family he knows to hurt me; you did that. Call me names, well, you did that, lock me up in Jail; well you did that, and I hope that time I was in there I reach one of those young brothers up in there, all I wanted to do was reach and teach one.
You cannot break me, I stand in your courtroom, and you Lie, you talk about how you cannot trust me, you, the GAL, and Joyce have been the only ones to come into 1806 and told lies. Like I said Joyce is crazy, so she does it for that reason, the GAL is a racist and he does it for that reason, I just do not know why you do it, would it be just that you hate me that much if you could you would have me tied and giving 50 lashers?
Cook County Courts are a Joke, for that Cook County is a joke, they send so many folks to Jail in this county due to the fact that so many of them do the dumbest crimes for no money. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan did not try to hide what she was doing; she did not try to make it seem like it was some gray there; you stood up in court and made it clear what you feel about me. I have taken names, and I am sure that I am not the only one that is not scared of you. FYI, I do not think I am some smart Negro; I am not just a dumb one!
Fact if Zion were not black he would not have been treated less than a dog, you all treat your dogs and cats better than you did a little black boy. I guess he was gator bait for you and the GAL. Oh I am so hot, I could be on fire as I am so sick of seeing this one the news black boy killed or killed, and this is and can be traced right back to a system that is in place to make black boys 21st century slaver with a lot of black over seekers; just like on master plantation. Now only LOCK HER UP! But the GAL also


No comments:

Post a Comment