Friday, July 13, 2018

A Lawyer’s Responsibilities.

I hate to beat this dead horse; however, when I have found these words to be so true: ‘“This problem is sometimes referred to as the thin blue line,” Emanuel said. “Other times it is referred to as the code of silence. It is the tendency to ignore. It is the tendency to deny. It is the tendency in some cases to cover-up the bad actions of a colleague or colleagues.”
Now, this was said by the Mayor of Chicago as he spoke about the wall of blue that runs through the police department, the only problem with that wall is that many times it is a black and white wall also. Where it is a fact that if a Black police officer were out here doing to White men, what is being done to Black ones it would not be a wall of blue, but a lot of police lock up.
The same if for Judges, lawyer and for that doctors. Try to find one that wants to come forward and tell on the other; you go to one Dr., and they know the last one jack a person up, and they will look for each and all reason to cover it up. It true for me a member of Alpha, I have seen brothers beat a someone like a run-a-way slave and said nothing. After all, that was my brother, and I was not going to be that snitch. As what Snitches get Stitches.
So, when I think about ARDC and the Judicial Review Board and how they say that if someone from the club would come forward, they can do something, well that is an effective way of saying they do not want to do anything. There are no more Serpico and look what happened to him. So, we tend to protect those that are in the club. We tend to look the other way as to say well; I do not want anyone telling one me; well if you take an oath to do or be something, then easy do not do anything to be told on.
This Judge was and is wrong; that GAL and lawyer are dirty, and this is not their first time doing what they did; I swear to whoever that anything happens to Zion, no one can hide. They will not be able to go into a room and say I did not know, as they know. The judges know, the lawyers know; the ARTICLE VIII. ILLINOIS RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF 2010 Preamble: A Lawyer’s Responsibilities.
Just as another lawyer must tell when they see, know, or think that another lawyer is doing something that is out of the lines of their professional conduct, are also duty bound to tell on a judge; however, they do not. So, when ARDC tells me how come out lawyer will not say or tell, well, that is easy, they do not want anyone to tell on them.
I get this look and shock; when someone says to me, you reported a Judge. Yes, I did. It is not like she was sitting in traffic court where her wrongdoing might cost someone money; she sits in a courtroom where her decisions can cost a child (who is black or brown) their life. So, I am not that man; I sit on my hand saying see nothing, say nothing. I see, and I told. Yes, it hurt my son and yes it has cost us a lot of money we did not have. However, I am 50 years old; I have four children; those days of me being an Alpha and not saying anything is over. I do not want my son to die to get into anything; so, I do not want someone child to die due to this GAL or Judge.
I am 100% sure that it is others out there that know about this GAL and Judge and what they have done, as clocks do not strike wrong once, no they have done this before. I can fight (as I am going to). However I need help, I need someone to get in here with me and get some of these stitches and be a snitch.  We want to stop killing in the city, well it starts by stop sitting on your hands.
You want to people to trust the police tell on dirty cops; you want to people to trust our justice system removed these judges from the courtrooms where they can do the most harm. You want the public to see something and say something; well, easy show us how it is done. I love my son with all my life, and I am going to fight for him; however, I need help; see something say something.


No comments:

Post a Comment