Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Judicial Misconduct (LOCK HER UP)


I will never to stop, as this is going to come out one way. Let see on March 22nd, 2018 Joyce made a motion to vacate us as Zion guardian (that she never mailed out,  filed, or signed)  at that point Joyce had been living in an apt for two days (after being homeless); she had been working her job for 4 months, and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan discharged my wife and me from a position that we have had for almost 12 years. She did this without having spoken or personal seen my life until July 25, 2018. The GAL, in this case, has not spoken to me since February 21st, 2018 in court; and have never talked to my wife and he did not and had not met her to this date. He did not know why she was until July 25th, 2018.
A fact in the history of Cook County Guardianship this has never; listen to me NEVER happen before in the history. Fact, before a judge, would even consider something like this the mother or father would have to come before the court with a year under their belt to show that they have a history of stability. So, the question that I have been asking why it happened this time and to this little boy; well, very easy ME.
During the February 21st hearing the Judge and Gal both said things in the courtroom there were disrespectful, and (he is a racist) and she made a remark about what was better for Zion, and it was not going to school to get an education. I had no choice but to report them both. I did something that many have wanted to do. However, they have not. This Judge has been sitting on this bench for about two years I will say, and, in that time, she has proven that she knows nothing about Probate for minors. 
I spoke up, and I reported her to the Judicial Board and him to ARDC. Now, he has lied so many ways that I do not think he knows and the Judge has just crossed the line, and this is why I took this case to the FEDs. You see Joyce does not like jail (as not too many do) so when she has to tell her story and produce copies her phone bill, it will come out that he has been coaching her and giving her legal advice (which he can be disbarred for). Now, I am 100% sure that he and the Judge have conspired with each other as I am sure they are getting their stories down now.
I have been and saw a lot of criminals in my life and what makes these two different is that they are cocky. When the Judge said to me in a courtroom full of Cook County Police that she can do what she wants because she is a Judge that was her telling me she is the boss of me. That was her saying to me that she does not answer to anyone, not the people of the county and sure not to some puppet of a chief that most likely she did vote for anyway.
She did not get that seat for life.  She has to each year come before the people (they do not) and ask for another term and in 2020 that is her time as let keep it 100 she would have had to kill me in court for the Judicial Board to remove her from the bench; the most that she will get from them is a slap on the hand. No, it is the Feds that have to bring her down as she is dirty, I looked and kept asking how; how did she go from the basement traffic court up to the penthouse probate?
I have been looking into the laws as I kept telling the Cook County board that I want my money back; I want my $12k that I had to pay, I want my year back, I want help for my Son, and more I want my Son back. They should have done what was right and let the case go the way it was going, but Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me that she did not want us to adopt and she did all that she needed to do to make sure we did not.
What is the difference from her and any other person that lies or does a crime, nothing, she should not be given a golden ticket because she is a Judge, she is still like anyone that gets locked up in the County Jail. She stood under the Seal of Illinois and said that she knows Joyce was telling a Lie and she does not care, as she does not like or trust me. LOCK HER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment