Saturday, July 14, 2018

Demasculinized!

On the Ch 7 News now, they were talking about how last night someone was shooting on 79th and Essex. Now, shooting can happen anywhere in the city. However, this is the block that a (White) GAL David Gotzh said was up and coming. As all the board up buildings were signs of that.
I bet he would not bring his two children on this block, I bet Judge Kennedy-Sullivan will not come on this block; but she sent my son to live on this block; as her words; “He is an A’s student and very smart, and this is all due to Mr. Muhammad and his wife, however I am about to send him home with his birth mother”. So that I can make sure he grows up to be a little killer!  
So, I search that block; as it is where my son lives. I was told by area 4 that this was one of the hottest blocks in the city for gangs, guns, drugs, and shootings.  And Oh, my I called the police on people park outside the house making out in the car as that was a big issue for me.
I am never, and I say never in my life going to forget this as I hate to say Two White people decided that for a little black boy it was better for him to be with a person he does not have any bond with living under gunfire to grow up and have a chance at life.  DO not tell me that race does not play into this; I stood there as Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and the GAL said that they did not want Zion to call us, they did not want him to tell us what was going on where he lives. 
Chief Judge Evans needs to step down, he removed a Judge from the bench that drops a gun in a courthouse; but does nothing when a Judge sends young black children to dodge bullets and drugs. Also, I have been on that black as I am a 6’2 black man and they size me up. They first came at me with what, who and how, and once I told them the last name they knew I was not there to get that next hit.
I Call Him out, GAL David Matthew Gotzh said that he has been to her building twice and talk about how beautiful of a block it is, this is the same man that posted on Facebook about how his town mall in Hobart IN is overrun with black gang members. I guess when they live or shop in his town they are gang members, however, when they live in the city they are just up and coming.
I bet not one of them will come on this block at night, they will not sleep here, but they want to send my son there, to make me pay.  I told her to lock me up, if she is mad at me take it out on me, give me my 30 lashes; I am the father, I am the one that told on them both; so make me pay. But just like weak people they do what, they go after your child.
This has been going on since slavery; you want to put a slave in his place you take it out on his family; you sell his children away, you raped his wife and emasculated him. Well, GAL David Gotzh you said to me back in February that you and I can handle this Man to Man; well Man up and stop using my son to fight me!  



No comments:

Post a Comment