Friday, July 27, 2018

JUDGE PATTY!

Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051, is JUDGE PATTY!
                   
To Whom it may concern I have written to the Chief Judge, the Presiding Judge about the behavior of Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan. She has taken her behavior to the next level. She said from the bench that our case is one that she thinks about every night; that was an LIE! She only said that due to the fact that we had hired a court reporter for that day. She is either suffering from Altizer or she is telling a lot of lies; as soon as it was no court reported she knew Joyce was telling a lie and she said she did not care.
Joyce told a lie that is so easy to prove; her and the GAL both said that she did not get a copy of my OP response, now I had to drive back up to the Harrison courthouse and speak with the Judge there who recalls this case very well. How in hell would that GAL who is also a lawyer just right out and Lie about something that is so easy to prove? The response was like a book; the Judge made Joyce a copy of it, Joyce told her that she talks to the GAL these are Lies that are easy, and they just go into the lies told in this case
This case does not keep Judge Kennedy-Sullivan up at all, as to her she does not give a dam about Zion, and that was clear when she took him from us. She hates the fact that I am not some dumb negro; the Judge said from the bench that “I think I am so smart, and I know the law.” Why does that make me so smart? Because I can read, does she know that since slavery ended it was ok for Black people to read; as we were able to read before that.
Does the Judge know that all the laws we have come about because people that look like me came up with them? Judge Kennedy-Sullivan said she does not trust me as she was about to have me locked up for the 2nd time. I fear for my life in her courtroom and I am up at night, due to her actions she JUDGE PATTY! She called for more deputy each time I am there, I am standing there in suites that cost a nice amount of money, and she has that much a fear that she packs the courtroom with deputies.
I am not joking there is about 4 or 5 and a White shirt (that is someone with rank). In my 50 years on this earth, I have seen it all.  I have been called Nigga by a Judge before, I have had white folks spit at me, but what I am seeing going on now in courtroom 1806 is just one for the books. And many ask me over and over how? Well, Judge Patty said it best, she is the Judge she can do what she wants. She can lock me up and not give me a day to get out, and it is nothing anyone can or will do, as I am just another black man to them.
Chief Judge Evans does nothing, the Presiding Judge does nothing, I have reported her, and no one will do anything until this case is over, or she gets me shot in her courtroom.  I fear that one day she might get a deputy in there that does not know what she is doing, and it will cost me my life.  Now she is the one that can get into that courthouse with a gun and take my life; she can take my life by sending me to the county lockup (as she did); there are so many ways that she can hurt me, and she has done them all. But she packs her courtroom with deputies.
I do not know what I can do as I have done it all and to this point, all I get is nothing can be done until this is over, well I am going to have my life taking or Zion might lose his life. I guess it goes to what I always have been saying what the life of a BLACK CHILD WORTH is? 
We see on the news each night the life of a Black Man is worthiness to society. 

1 comment:

  1. You are wrong sir. Every life matters, to me and to Jesus. He died for You. What she is doing is wrong and what the others are doing by not standing up to her is just as wrong. I hope this goes all the way across America, but I know for a fact that it's already reached heaven's door. You have my prayers until justice is served.

    ReplyDelete