Saturday, July 21, 2018

High

I just got so High that my head hurts; I feel like I am floating on a cloud and about to die. I was on JSU web page taking care of the last part of my son paperwork to make sure his funding is set up, and I have a payment plan in place to pay for his school. I love all four of my children, but this one right here was my work in progress. The schools counted him out, and it was me that fought like the China dad I am, I wrote letters, I came with it, and I let them know they were not going to have my son. I refuse to let him get caught up in the system that we call special ed.
They place young black boys in at just as a higher rate as they lock them up. The fear is real, and many do not like the fact that fight for young black men, as I know they are the pathway to my success. I need them to do better and be better, as we are not doing that. My little brother can tell you that I did all I could to help him, I gave the funds when needed, I pull all the strings I could, and it was just not in him.
He can never say that he did not have help, he might not have had the mom and dad to help him, but he had an older brother that had his back up to that point where he showed me that it was not in him, so I stop. With my boys, I do not stop; I give my last breath to make sure they do not end up in anyone handcuffs.  I am going to cry when I drop my son off at school; as I know the work, he put into getting there.
I made him take that ACT text over and over as I told him I know you can do it, I know you have it in you, and I did not pray about it; as prayer without work does nothing. I just knew his fabric. As parents, we all know what our children can be and what they will do. So, when I talk about Zion, I know him better than anyone else, so when I told Joyce he is going to hate her for life; the courts wanted to say that was a death threat. Any time a black man speaks up there is fear in the eyes of many.
No, it was not a threat, it was a promise, that as soon as he can he is going to run away from her madness and he is going to come back home. Zion is the one that did not want to be with his birth mother; he said it as clear as he could; she is poor!  Sorry to say but he was not and is not used to that. But for the Cook County courts Judges they see that as the norm.
They see black folks as being on public aid and waiting for that link to kick in, so they said to me (it was said) what is the problem, he is used to that type of life. I stood there in shock as I said no this man did not say this to me and ten years ago I would have slapped him. No Zion is not used to that life; he does not come from a life of begging and public aid and section 8. He comes from one that only talks about education as the keys to life.
The Judge in 1806 does not have children as such she does not have a clue, she will never in her life feel the Hight that I just did, she will never be able to leave this earth with a smile as I can. I can leave today (or after I drop my son off) and I will have a smile on my face, as I know you will never see one of my boys or daughter on anyone 5, 6, or 10 pm news as the lead story.
I am going to do this as soon as I have those letters behind my name, I am going to look into the probate court system and see what the connection to these young men of color is going to jail and them. I want to show a system that is in place to set these young men up to go into the jails. Many can laugh at this but look out east at the Judge that was arrested for just that. He was seeding young black males to jail so that he can make money off them.
Now, they might not put the guns (yes, they do) into these boy’s hand, and they did not make those young men carjack that family and not cover their face and all the other crimes out here that are done at the hands of young men of color. However, what they did do was place them into the position; Zion was on his way to being the best that he can, and now he fights just to eat, to live, to sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lord Jesus, watch over and protect Zion and this family. Place a hedge of thorns of protection all around them as in Word Lord. Almighty God You are stronger than any judge or man who walks this earth. I declare in Your Holy Name it be done.In Jesus Name, the Name above ALL NAMES. Amen.

    ReplyDelete