Thursday, July 5, 2018

RACE!

Good Day, someone said to me what does Race have to do with this? They noted that Zion, his birth mother, his father of record, my wife and I are all African American; so why is it about race. Let me tell you why. The Judge is White, the GAL is White, and it was these two people that decided to take Zion from us. They did not take him and turn him over to a woman that proved that she has been doing right.  Joyce did not come to court with proof that for one year, six months or 3 that she had a place where she has paid rent and did anything that she needed to do to get him back. 
She came to court and told the court that for two months she has been living in the same place, she came to court and told them that she lives by herself and she is paying $750 a week in rent, car note for a 2017 car note; car insurance, cell phone, and other bills when she only makes $1000 a month. Now, what was the first thing she did when she got Zion back, she ran to DHS and applied for more Link. 
Joyce did not want Zion back to give him a better life.  She did not want Zion back because she loved him. She wanted Zion back to make sure that she could have a place to live so that she could eat so that she could do like so many people do, and that is live off the taxpayer in the state of IL. 
Say what you want about Trump, I have no problem with what he is going when it comes to link. There are many people that need the link to live off, and you have people like Joyce that use it when she can work 
The Judge and the GAL pimp Joyce out to get at me, they were mad, they hate me that much as I was not their Boy. I dare to ask the questions.  I dare to question their actions; I became that fly that they had to get rid of and they did it by hurting my son. The GAL, in this case, has done what has been done thought-out the history of time, he makes it seem like I am the bad one, I am this mad black man. 
Yes, he is right I am mad, he has two children and I bet my life on it, where Zion is living, the school he is going to be at, the GAL would never let his children go there or play there; so why is it good for my son, but not for his children? Easy, he sees my son as a number, he looks at Zion, and he sees one of those Gang bangers from Gary that he talks about on social media. The funny part is CVLS gave him an award for what he did; wow is all I can say, Hilter gave awards to his guard that took Jews to their death also. 
The Gal was proud to tell me that he was German.  He was proud to tell me that he was not going to do any work I this case; and how he feels about Black folks and Joyce, it was his words, not mine; she will not get this child back unless she wins the lottery is what he said. He can talk about me being an angry black man, but he cannot say that I am telling lies; he wants me to stop talking. 
I gave him my word that I will spend my life to make sure that he does not hurt another black child, I do not think he is good at his job, but the question I guess I need to ask CVLS what his job was? What is the mission of CVLS, to say that they are built on helping young children would be nice? However, they did not do that when it came to Zion. 
I asked you all to reach out to the powers that be and help me stop them both. I have begged that someone come into this case and look at the fact; if anyone looks at the motions that Joyce did and say to me that they were done right.  Tell me that the birth father did not need notice, tell me that my wife did not need notice and will walk away and let the street have Zion. When I was told that the GAL was David Gotzh The Road Attorney, I google him and found that he was a lazy lawyer, he did not want to work, and he looks for the easy way out on cases, and that is the man he is. 
He does not have to work hard in this case, as the judge does not make him. Think about this the Judge and GAL took Zion from us after he talks to Zion for 3 min about school.  The Judge talks about what a fantastic job we were and had done with Zion, and we are the reason he is the young man he is today, and after all that, she took him and turned him over to a woman that walks the street to make money. 
So yes, it is about RACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment