Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Killers are Made

For the past 11 years and nine months of Zion 12 years on this earth, my wife and I have been the only mom and dad that he has known this is a FACT.
So, for someone to say to me what I should or should not be doing; is a JOKE to me. They have a child and I bet my life on this one, if someone had gone to court and got an order to take their child, and they were not giving notice about it and was just told to bring them to court and turn them over to this person that has not spent the night with since they were 3 months; they would be all on social media raisin hell.
So, for my wife and other children, I say if you have nothing to say as help, say nothing! Do not tell me what I need or should be doing as I know what I am doing. I am ready to go to Jail to save my son; would you go to save your child? To say to me that I should sit back and pray, and everything will work out, well that is what kept Black people Slaves for all those years and it sad that some are still today.
This makes me bam head hurt (and I said bam as I wanted to keep this clean). I said it, and I stand by it, you want to run and say something; tell that Judge or CVLS; GAL to let Zion call his Mom. His real Mom; the one that was there when he had to sit in the hospital, the one that he goes to when he wants a hug.  I got him his phone and came to court with it so that he can call when he wants. That RACIST GAL and a mad judge said NO; they did not want him calling anyone in the family; why? Because they ask him what is going on in that drug infested apt that he is living in. I could not do anything but stand there and shake my head.
The last time Zion called that nut was in the background as she did not have money to buy him food; meds and other items he needs; she called to say that he does not want to listen to her and he just wants to go back home. He calls and tells his REAL mom, “mom I love you and when can I come home.” So, as I said it is deplorable that some of you do not know the man I am, but know this, I will give my last for mines, and that is life and breath.
So, when you want to question me or talk about what I would or should do, try walking in my shoes and tell me how it feels. I was not going to say anything as someone told me do not even address it, but I am sorry, we (BLACK) talk a lot of crap about how bad crime is and as soon as another young black child take the life of someone we want to ask why? Well; investigate self,  as these Killers are not born to kill they are made to kill.
Unlike many or for that case most of you I have been up in there and talk to these young men in the County Jail. I was not in there to give them some social work talking shit; it was really one on one. And I can report this to you, one of these brothers will get out, and they will take your life or someone you know before this summer is over. They are going to do it as they do not give a fuck about being kill or killing you. They look at you in the same light as a bug; you are just in their way, and you give it up, or you die, and even if you give it up, you still might die. 
Black folks wake the muck up and stop living in your Power for the weekend thinking your ass is safe because you live around White folks. You want to pray for something you better pray for the rain Gods as if it is hot on the 4th the murder rate will go up if it rains it will not, just that simple. When a man has nothing to live for, you have problems, and we have a lot of young brothers out here that have nothing to live for.
On May 31, 2018, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL Attorney David Gotzh took Zion from us and turned him over to someone he did not want to be with.  So they set him on a path to be one do these young men who have a life that he does not have anything to live for.  As I said killers are made and these two just made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment