Wednesday, July 11, 2018

opening into my case

This was going to be my opening as today we had a hearing in my civil case, as Joyce made me miss out on a job doing one of her many crazy acts. Well, I got to see my son today as for what every reason she made him come, and she told him not to look or talk to me. He sat there like he was so scared to look up.
We talk about Child abuse when it comes to everyone but Black boys. So, I ask if Zion could sit in another room as it was no way I was going to present my case with him there. I do not talk about her with him; I do not say anything about her and her life with him. I have never done it, she talks about me like a dog, and I do not agree with that so, I do not say anything to him about her, and will never do such.
She kept saying that she and I have this violence past, and I kept saying to myself what is she talking about. And if she were right, that would make all the reason in the word that she and I do not be anywhere alone? So, I just did not do the case I set out to do, and I only ask for $350, and if I get it ok and if not, I will deal with that as I have the right to object what decision they make.
But It just kills me, my son wanted to say something, and he was too dam scare to say anything, so he let me know what was going on in his way and I am in tears right now as he is living in a dam prison. It kills me as it is nothing I can do, I cannot call anyone, as no one cares; I cannot report this to anyone as we are just talking about another black boy.
So, I write about it, as this is just madness. My witness that I had there were not able to say what they wanted to say as I would not let them go into her past. She does not care about him, and she sure in hell does not love him and it so sorry that he must live in this madness. But that is my son, and I love him as if he is from me.

This was going to be my opening into my case

(The Mayor of Chicago said to best and that is why I can say that I respect him as a man ‘“This problem is sometimes referred to as the thin blue line,” Emanuel said. “Other times it is referred to as the code of silence. It is the tendency to ignore. It is the tendency to deny. It is the tendency in some cases to cover-up the bad actions of a colleague or colleagues.”
Joyce Washington is very confusing in life as she thinks that I care about her, when the truth is I do not. To me she is nothing to me, she is less than nothing and I can go on the rest of my life and never speak to her in my lifetime. I do not need anything from her and she cannot do anything to help me.
Now, she thinks that she has Zion that makes her important to me, and it does not. Zion is important to me as he is my son. She wants to talk about how she is a mom and how she is his mother and she does not have a clue as to what it is to be a mom. She knows just as much about being a mom than Susan Smith.
Zion is the key here as he looks at me and will for the rest of his life as his dad, and my wife as his mom and the mental games that Joyce is playing with Zion is a crime. Joyce has a sickness, she is every bit of bipolar. She would call, text and snapchat Zion phone like he was her man; and I would not be shocked if she does not have him sleeping in bed with her.
This very sad what has happened to this little boy and I did all that I could to protect him from that
DNA that runs through his body as no one knows who Zion real father is, as it is a FACT that Joyce was having sex for money; we can put any name on it that we want. We can say that she was trading one item for another, I do not care, what I know is that ask her who is Zion father and she cannot tell you.
The man that put his name on that birth record (Jay Williams who would be 33 or 34 today) is just as nutty as she is. I met him once and after talking to him I knew right there his thinking was one of a child. Joyce does not have a life, she does not have any type of further, she has no hopes in this life of being any more than what she is right now.
Now, the issue is that she does have Zion and she was giving Zion by a Judge that hate me due to that fact that I file a judicial complaint on her. The racist GAL who did not like that fact that I was a black man that question him and demeaned that he does his job. He talks to me as I was one of the boys in the hood and he spoke outside his lane and got upset when I put him back into it. He said to me that he and I would meet man to man and I am still waiting.
So, let's look at what got me here today; On August 15th, 2017 Joyce sent me a text about seeing Zion; she sent this to my number and I ask her who gave her my number. You see she loves to tell anyone that I have said I was going to kill her or I will do this to her, and I keep saying if a person wanted to kill you would they send you a message on talking parent?
Joyce played dumb about why Zion was down in Memphis and she came in with that I am just a poor black woman and I need help. When in fact she is a snake, she is a wolf, no she is a just a  
lira. She is and will lie about anything and she talks to people and tries to play them like they are a john on the street. I will show that her actions on January 7th, 2018 not only cost me financially, however, it also causes me mental pain. I was sick for about a week after due to her actions.)



No comments:

Post a Comment