Sunday, July 15, 2018

NO STEM 4 HIM

I hate to beat this dead horse; however, I have found these words to be so true: ‘“This problem is sometimes referred to as the thin blue line,” Emanuel said. “Other times it is referred to as the code of silence. It is the tendency to ignore. It is the tendency to deny. It is the tendency in some cases to cover-up the bad actions of a colleague or colleagues.”
As I am up doing some research for school I ended up on this page https://www.sd170.com/Domain/15, and it just makes me sick inside that Cook County Probate courts and CVLS and GAL David Matthew Gotzh killed my son dreams. CVLS gave this GAL honors for destroying another black child life, I guess that is the mission of CVLS.  I guess a young African American boy doing something and on the right path is not in the best interest of our society.
 I was up looking at the news as they are talking about how on Saturday night at79th and Essex an African America person got out of the back, (now he was in the Backseat) of a car and took off running and was shooting at the police. Now, they shot back, and I guess it is a good thing they did not shot him or anyone else. Now, let's think about that; you are in Dist 4, and you come on duty to find out that last night some little Urban Terrorist was shooting at the police, and today you stop someone in that same area, and he reach; move or whatever he did. Who is going to say that the police are going to wait to see what comes next?
So, I feel for that life of that Black man that was taken away. However, I also feel for the woman cop who shot and took his life as that had to be hard or her. Now, good shooting or a bad one, they will not be charged. Let 's face it, we as a society, do not value black lives in the first place, if we did would my son be living there?  I have been posting story after story about Judge Kennedy-Sullivan in 1806 and how she uses her position of power to do the only thing that she had the power to do and get revenge on me for my judicial complaint.  I said before, and I stand by it, I can see why she got voted no confidence when she ran for the appellate court, she did not apply the law in our case, as she let her personal feeling for me affect her judicial duty on the bench. THIS IS 100% FACT
I can say that the GAL is a racist, (as it a fact he is).  However, he is not dumb; he never wrote one reported where he asks or recommend that Zion is removed from us. That was 100% on the Judge. Sorry, I do not pray; however, the courts need to as if anything happened to Zion it falls right at the foot of this Judge, Chief Judge Evans and those that knew this Judge should never have been placed in probate.
I have a copy of each and everything that was filed in this case (the Judge let the birth mom bring her stuff and not file it), so the paperwork, in this case, will not go missing. There are laws on the book that is there to protect folks that whistle blow and I did this back in February 2018. As I have been writing to the Chief Judge and CVLS about the Judge and GAL, and I was painted as the angry black man by those that I told on. They did not deny what I was saying; they just said I was mad, No Sorry they are the ones mad!
Our son now goes to bed in a room where it feels like a prison; Zion drew me a picture, and I was told that is what he is saying, he wants some Pizza, and he is living in jail. I was told by my lawyer that I could have the best lawyer that money (that I do not have) can buy and it will not make one difference when a judge is mad and or bias. This Judge as I was told did not even try to cover what she did; her God Complex tells her that I am nothing to her as she is An all-powerful Cook County Crook Judge.
I can write and be free to say what I say. Let 's be real the judge cannot lock me up anymore, as she did that already. She said from her mouth what a great scholar our son was as she took his life from him and dropped him into a war zone (goes back to what she said to me back in FEB. I guess she did all she could to destroy him as that was her mission).  I can say they made a little KILLER! As my son is not made for Dist 4.  I taught Zion how to play baseball, read, use his mind to open doors; not to use his hands to fight. As that is as his father my job.




No comments:

Post a Comment