Saturday, July 21, 2018

Case Law

I want to make this as clear as I can, I am sorry that I can read; I am sorry that I do not come into a courtroom uneducated to the laws; I have been going into courtrooms having to do my own paperwork for over 19 years. So, I do not come in there playing like I am a lawyer as one judge just told me, I come in there with an understating of what my rights are.
I am working on my Thesis for my Ph.D., and I can be the first to say that I hate to spell, and I also hate going over what I have written and checking it for grammar issue or spelling issues. So, if you can only pick out the fact that I did not add an “s” or left a,“” out of place than you are the issue.
Let me say this on December 11th, 2017 Joyce file a motion to discharge us as the Legal Guarding of Zion, and she based this on the fact that? Yes, it was no reason for her asking for the court to do this. The second issue was that she never sent a copy of anything out. Not motion, letter, SOS anything now under 735 ILCS 5/2-201) she was required to do such. Now, I address this with Judge Kennedy who has been on the bench long enough that she should know this. However, what did she tell me when I did three motions to dismiss (she decided who get service).
Next, on February 21st, 2018 after making one of the racist remarks to me and giving a copy of his GAL report to the Judge, and birth mother GAL David G. did not send me anything. He emails me a link that did not work, and to tell me after the fact that he knew it did not work was a clear violation. So once more I did what I could I adders this issue and others with the court, and I was shut down.
On February 26th, 2018 I tried to get a fee waiver as the Judge had put in an order saying that I could not file any motion in this case. Now once more the case laws for this is a block long. However, the Judge left the bench and talked to Judge Kennedy and came back and told me that she told him not to let me file or get anything. Wow, there goes that little thing called my rights out the window.
Next on March 22nd, 2018 Joyce did another motion to discharge of a legal guarding, and I will bet the house that the GAL told her to do this to get my appellant case to dismiss; why I say that; well right after she did he file a motion in the appeals court. I look at the court record at the dates and times. Let me once more address her motion and 735 ILCS 5/2-201 once more. Joyce did not serve my wife (co-guarding) or the birth father o me. This is wild as the case law for this is so small, as it just does not happen. Most if not all Judges know that you do not go forward on a case that has no service (People v. Ralph L. (In re Haley D.), 959 N.E.2d 1108, 2011 Ill. LEXIS 1838, 2011 IL 110886, 355 Ill. Dec. 375)
This time she took it to the next step, Joyce, the GAL and the Judge all knew about her filing and how did I find out? Well, I told you about how the Gal wanted to get my appeal case toss, well, that is how I found out he wrote it in his motion that she did.
So, let’s fast forward to May 9th, 2018 in the Adoption court and the Judge told me that it was an order in place from the probate case. The Judge, GAL, and Joyce were in court on May 7th, 2018 talking about the case and doing this without having service on anyone. Now I do know that there was Two orders issue, and the Judge did not void the first one out (do not worry this was not her first and I am sure it is not her last).
On May 14th, 2018 when I was in court I ask the Judge to give me a copy of each and everything that was file in this case; I ask her to give me time to get a lawyer, I ask her to have a court reporter in the court for the hearing on the May 18th, 2018. I told her that my son was graduating from High school on the 19th of May and she told me “I needed to plan better.” She told me “she can have a court reported on that date, however; for me, she is not!”
I came back on May 16th and waited 3 hours in her courtroom, and she refused to hear my emergency motion and told me to leave her courtroom (she later said I could stay, she just was not going to hear my motion).
Now let me end on this note; on May 30 the Judge had me lock up for Civil contempt of court as she said I violated 3 of her orders (funny part is that I had never been giving a copy of them to violated and do you recalled all that I ask for on the 14th, and she told me NO…. Kaeding v. Collins 281 Ill. App. 3d 919, 668 N.E.2d 572, 1996 Ill. App. LEXIS 376, 218 Ill. Dec. 88). So, on May 31st my wife and son came to court to get me out of jail, as he wanted to talk to the Judge. On this day I died.

JUDGE SUSAN KENNEDY SULLIVAN SAID FROM THE BENCH THAT THE YOUNG MAN HE IS; ALL A’S IN SCHOOL IN STME AND VERY SMART IS DUE TO ONLY TO MR. MUHAMMAD AND HIS WIFE. HOWEVER, SHE WAS SENDING HIM HOME WITH SOMEONE THAT LIVES IN ONE OF THE WORST GANG, DRUG, AND CRIME RIDDEN PARTS OF THE CITY TO LIVE AND GROW UP.

So, do not Talk to me about Child Abuse at the Border, We have Child Abuse in ROOM 1806!

1 comment:

  1. You have the patience of Job in the Bible, is all I can think of. I know of few people who could go through all that you have and still be civil at all. You and your wife are great people and wonderful parents, as well as the best influence for Zion. Don't think for one second that any of that is wasted. Whether he is with you or not ,be comforted knowing he wants to be with you bc he knows what great parents he has.He will follow in your footsteps and never in hers bc he knows the difference between what he hates being around and the true love he feels from the two of you and your family. ❤

    ReplyDelete