Saturday, July 14, 2018

Killing Block

At 5 am I was up looking at the news and talking about how on 79th and Essex an African America person got out of the back, (now he was in the Backseat) of a car and took off running and was shooting at the police. Now, they shot back, and I guess it is a good thing they did not him or anyone else. Now, let's think about that; you are in Dist 4 and you come on to find out that last night some little Urban Terrorist was shooting at the police, and today you stop someone in that same area and he reach; move or whatever he did. Who is going to say that they are going to wait to see what comes next?
So, I feel for that life that was taken away, however, I also feel for the woman cop who shot and took a life as that had to be hard or her. Now, good shooting or not she will be ok; let's face it, we as a society, do not value black lives.  I have been posting story after story about the Judge in 1806 and how she uses her position of power to do only one thing get revenge on me for that judicial complaint.  I said I before and I stand by it, I can see why she got voted no confidence when she ran for the appellate court.
So, this person that lost their life today, well do not worry he will not be the only one today as it is 9 pm and as sure as I am a black man; it will be more to leave this earth in this city before the night is over. That is a real as it can get. I love Trump as he is going to keep that foot on the head of folks in America. He is taking away all the social programs or cutting them to the point where folks are going to be jumping off the roof when they cannot get that link come August.
I can say that the GAL is a racist, (a fact he is); however, he is not dumb; he never wrote one reported where he asks or recommend that Zion is removed from us. That was 100% the Judges doing, and as I said I do not pray; however, the courts need to as if anything happened to Zion it falls right at the foot of those that sit back on there hands and do and say nothing.
I have a copy of each and every motion and fling in this case so it will be none of that we did not know. There are laws on the book that is there to protect folks that whistle blowback in February 2017 I have been writing to the chief Judge about her and he can say that I did not follow protocell all his wants, he knew about this case and this judge. So that, run and place your head in the san does not work.
MY son goes to bed in a room where it feels like a prison; Zion drew me a picture and I was told that is what he is saying, he wants some Pizza and he is living in jail. I was told by my lawyer that I could have the best lawyer that money (that I do not have) can buy and it will not make one different when a judge has their mind on being bias. This Judge as I was told did not even try to cover what she did; her God Complex tells her that I am nothing to her as she is the all-powerful Cook County Crook Judge.
I can write and be free to say what I say; as let's be real she cannot lock me up anymore then she has in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment