Wednesday, July 25, 2018

July 25, 1941

What is there to say; what more can I say that has not been said already? Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan told  me today that she can do what she wants because she is the “JUDGE” (GOD)! And she is 100% correct as there are no checks and balance in cook county courts. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan is like Trump; the Judge could lock me up for not looking at her and it not one thing that will be done (oh my bag she did that) She could stand on that bench and denied me all my civil right, and nothing be done; oh my bag she did that also.  
I was told report her to the board, a motion to change Judge, go to the presiding Judge; I have done all that I was told and what did it get me? Well, today I got some more of the same, the Judge told me that she would take the word from someone that lies over my facts.  I showed Judge Kennedy-Sullivan that Joyce lied as I have a copy of the court reporter and the Judge told me who cares.
I ask for little, and I was told by the Judge and GAL, NO. I ask for the OP case to have a court reported I was told by the Judge and GAL pay for it myself. Now, the GAL who is on this case due to the fact that CVLS knows that he is biased, and they hate me more than they care about Zion. That is the crazy thing as today is the day that Emmitt Till was born,  and today in Courtroom 1806 at the Dally Center, another 12-year-old boy was LYNCH; this time by an injustice system. 
When a Judge lies on the Bench what is done? Nothing! Lie after lie I must stand there, and say anything. I  point the lies out and get oh; too bad; she is the Judge and does not care. So, I ask this with all due respect what does this Judge have to do? Pull out a gun in court and shot me? Well, she will do that if she had one.  After court, Danny said to me, that Judge does not like you and her and the GAL both hate the fact that you think you are smart. 
Yes, the Judge told me that I think I am smart and know the law, How in Hell can I get a fair anything? How in the hell did we get to this point where it has cost us so much, and we have nothing to show for me. I can give you my word as I know my son and I have been in enough school to know that on 78th over east, Zion is going to get beat down at that school, he will be dumb down to the point that all that we have done in these 12 years were for not. 
The funny part is no one, but his Mom, Brother’s, Sister and me (dad) cares.  It is to the point that it makes us not sleep, it has made us put our lives on hold as we are fighting for our son. I am fighting to keep him from putting a gun in your face as he has to makes it on his own. I ask you all to call CVLS, and your all do not, I ask you to sign the petition to remove the Judge, and you all do not, I ask for only a little and get nothing. However, we want to talk about the crime in the street. 
I have got to the point where I do not care, I do not care when I hear on the news that some young black boy has killed someone, car jack them; and you know why I do not care? Well, we only want to get upset when it gets to that point, we do nothing before it gets there. THE GAL and Judge Kenndy- Sullivan better understands that I do not care about going to Jail, shit I live in American; I am in a jail in my skin. 
I am going to get up and hit these streets; I am going to pass out as many flyers as I can, I am going to send as many emails, faxes as I can. I know at this point it is no chance in HELL we are going to get Zion back with this Judge on the bench as she hates me, I will go out there and say it, I bet she sit there and look at me and think this smart-ass N word I am going to show him. I know the GAL does. I have to prove each, and all that I produce in court and no one else does. 
The GAL today pull something out oh the Sky to add himself onto that OP case; WTF? Joyce did not say one word, it was her OP, and she did not say anything. The GAL did all the talking, and it kills me when a strong black man speaks up, he is an angry N-Word; or a Smart N-Word and after that, he is a DEAD N-Word!  Well, I was killed today also with Zion in courtroom 1806. 

No comments:

Post a Comment