Wednesday, July 4, 2018

FATHER WHILE BLACK

Father While Black. 
We are living in a time where calling the police on African Americans seem to be the in thing.  I do not know where this comes from and to tell you the truth I do not care. I am 50 years of age as such  I have been called everything from Nigga to a boy.  I have seen all types and kinds or racist in life. However, I have never seen a man who protests so much as I have this GAL David Gotzh. 
He goes out of his way to try and take me back to 1800,  as he is trying to teach me a lesson. He is blind by his hate for me that he has overlooked what is in the best of this little black boy that he calls his client. I have told him that I will go to my grave making sure that the world knows what type of man he is. As he did what you never do to a real man; you do not use a man family to come after him. 
He did not care about Zion, and he thinks that I am his boy.  He believes that I am that negro that he can talk to like we were still in 1900. What I speak about is Fact and I hate, I hate with all I have a racist that who is a punk. I can respect the man that walks up to me and tell me he does not like me due to my skin, but the man that hides his feeling to lock up black and brown babies is the one I cannot stand. 
He wants to paint me as the angry Black man; as that is how he can walk under cover of his White sheet. I know he will read this as he is stalking my post. Sir,  do you call me a Nigga under your breath in court?  Do you look at me and see all that you hate in this world? Do you look at me being an educated black man and fear me? I give credit where credit is due, and he can recite status in his sleep, however, he does not have a clue how to apply it. 
He is what we call monkey see monkey do; you can teach a monkey how to do anything, but he does not know why he does it. I have as much if not more education than he does; I have African American educated children; I have a Queen wife that is educated and for him, he saw something that he had to stop. He could not let Zion be also educated.  Like Emmett Till in Money Mississippi, this GAL had to lynch him.  Zion begs this man just to let him go home with his family and for me to see my son beg a man is something I cannot let go. 
Why is it that the first thing racist love to say is that I am not a racist? I have black friends. Well, a man that beats his wife is still a wife beater just because he does not beat his daughter. And Sir you are a RACIST. Zion was going into 7th grade and was just accepted into STEM and was number one in his class and the world was his.  Now he is living in #1 police district in the city of Chicago for murder, drugs, and gangs; and that is not Child Abuse? 
This GAL stood in the courtroom on Friday, June 29th, 2018 and told the court as the GAL that he felt that Zion should not call his mom; his sister, his bother or family member because he might tell them what type of hell he is living in. We have a Tape recording where Joyce Called my wife phone at 3 am and did not hang up, and her conversate is recorded for 10 min, and she talks about what all he has told her and done for her.  So, if you want to try me in court you file or I will. 
We all are going to die, and this is a fact.  I am looking at less day ahead than I have behind, and you better know that I am not that Slave that let you beat me into being your slave. I am from the Nat Turney bloodline. I am not going out without a fight. You tell me are a German, so I ask him what part of history? As we who study history know what he said to me; he would have never told a Jewish man. But he was on the phone with me, and he thought I was his nigga. 
I ask this question with all due respect when you look at me what is the first thing you see? This GAL he saw Nigga; he did not see a father, he did not see a husband, he did not see a brother, he did not see a man. He saw a boy, and that is what he sees in me today. I do not look him in his eyes as I do not respect him as a man. I know in my soul that Zion will find his way back to us. GAL David Gothz is doing all that he can to keep him locked up in that prison, but my son with help will find his way home. 
Sir those want to be gangbanger from Gary, which you talk about taking over your nice White Mall are the same Negros that you come into court and say that you are working on their behalf for. All that I have ever ask is that someone read this case, reach out to me, and I have all the paperwork in this case. As all I am trying to do is SAVE MY SON. As a man, I beg this man to leave my son alone, and he wanted a fight, well he picked the wrong man to fight with. 
I do nothing but reading.  I do nothing but research.  I know so much about this man and he told Joyce about me,  The little Hispanic ten-year-old girl just blame it on the sun online. To tax and etc.  He was so worried about when I moved out of my house (after Joyce cut my brake line); that he gave Zion to someone that has been put out of the last 9 places she has lived.  He picked the Wrong Negro to come after. He put Zion life on the line. I sit here and look at that hammer Zion got me last year “Daddy Can Fix Anything”! 
Sir, you can Cut his Locs out of his head, you can lock him up in a hot apt without food and a phone, but you sir will never take my son from me and give him to the streets. I give you my word and my word is BOND and Bond is my word, and I would give my life before I break my word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment